ADVERTISEMENT

Queeny Hamels no hitter?

YAWN!

Diaper Dandy
Apr 15, 2014
hope he blows it. Want to see him pout and stomp his feet on the mound.

Burrs has his speed dial ready. Bout to blow up all the siblings.

Who is that CF? Made that interesting. Didn't see a replay--was it a catch?

Some Oblivio guy. It was a catch. Probably routine for most but he sucks but he made it look fantastic.

So this is what happens when a guy pitches like it matters?

He sure had trouble tracking the ball. And then to fall down.

We're all winners here---this effort rekindles the ADP/Burrs Cole Hamel's trade value debate.

How many kids in CoP are running around the row homes tonight?

We were out all day. Got home at beginning of B9th. Of course, I tracked game on my phone from first pitch. Did a little Spruce St/Summerfest with some friends and the kids. Good day. Big party coming off the deck of the Moshulu. Private colored folk throw-down. DJ was kicking it. Now, we're chilling in yard. Putting a few Miller Lites away. Hola.

Didn't call any siblings. I prefer playoff baseball.

Yea, the Phillies should give him away. Eat a dick, MLB.

Nice to see a bright spot like that during a dismal season. Happy for Queeny. Tack on another accolade to his Phillies career before he is shipped out of here.

Phils playing some decent baseball since the AS break.

I texted one of my two siblings "Hamels has a no hitter through 7"

Would still rather have a playoff team. But I batted .500 on contacting the siblings. So there's that on this 100 loss season. Better than making the playoffs tho according to a longtime poster who is a Mets fan.

BTW, to the poster who had a snide comment about row houses. I was raised in a rowhouse and I'm an oncologist. What you up to these days?

Actually watched part of this game. Saw the Phils score 3 runs, including an opposite field bomb by a blob that resembled former Phillies contributor Ryan Howard and NL rookie of the year Maikel Franco stopped his slump.

Last edited:
I texted one of my two siblings "Hamels has a no hitter through 7"

Would still rather have a playoff team. But I batted .500 on contacting the siblings. So there's that on this 100 loss season. Better than making the playoffs tho according to a longtime poster who is a Mets fan.

BTW, to the poster who had a snide comment about row houses. I was raised in a rowhouse and I'm an oncologist. What you up to these days?
So you had boots, then?

What idiot said that? Typical Mets fan thought process. those guys have a parade for "winning" the month of April.

A couple of them. Seeing Santana throw a No-no was better and would be better than watching the team you root for in a pennant race. Yes, one of the more ridiculous statements on this board and that's saying something.

Yup, he throws no-hitters every game. You nailed it.

Who said he did? This was a "get me out of here" type of focused effort. He knew it was his last start before the deadline and the game was loaded with scouts. He tried.

Who said he did? This was a "get me out of here" type of focused effort. He knew it was his last start before the deadline and the game was loaded with scouts. He tried.
You did. You said.

So this is what happens when a guy pitches like it matters?

It's not that easy. The previous start was just as important. More coincidence than anything.

It's not that easy. The previous start was just as important. More coincidence than anything.
giphy.gif

This is what "can" happen when....better?

No one was talking about his start before last as a final audition. Everyone was talking about the Cubs start as his biggest, most important start in years for himself and the team. So, please.

This is what "can" happen when....better?

No one was talking about his start before last as a final audition. Everyone was talking about the Cubs start as his biggest, most important start in years for himself and the team. So, please.

Ok, son of pitches on Thursday then we should expect another one. Cool.

Gdog continues his run of dominant illogical thinking. Guy is a legend.

Ok, son of pitches on Thursday then we should expect another one. Cool.

He will more than likely have been traded before that 7pm start. The negotiating that is going on now is going to center some around his last start from the weekend. You can't seriously believe teams are going to reconvene and start over negotiating less than 2 hrs before the deadline if he were to make another start minutes before the deadline arrives?

The weekend start was always going to be the last chance to make a statement entering the crux of the negotiating period before the deadline.

His start was moved up from Friday the 31st to Thursday the 30th. This tells me the Phillies are so desperate for revenue that they are making him pitch one last time at home to get a huge walk up bump in attendance from lemmings going to see his last start at home.

Because they are so greedy, I hope he gets hurt and blows whatever deal they had in place for Friday.

His start was moved up from Friday the 31st to Thursday the 30th. This tells me the Phillies are so desperate for revenue that they are making him pitch one last time at home to get a huge walk up bump in attendance from lemmings going to see his last start at home.

Because they are so greedy, I hope he gets hurt and blows whatever deal they had in place for Friday.

th
over here.

But you are probably right.

It's like retiring Pat Burrel's number. Oh wait....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT