ADVERTISEMENT

Walmart fight

Shopping at Walmart is an experience like no other.

There were about 300 sad things in that video, but it's a shame how many people use rascal scooters. That woman clearly didn't need one if she could fight for 5 minutes (which is a long time to fight).

Reactions: UconNell
how about instead of video taping the fight with your phone you go get security or call the police. that might be a better use of your phone.

Reactions: kjbert
Seriously, a couple of dudes couldn't have separated those two animals?

It's sad that no one jumped in but at the same time I don't blame anyone. Whoever jumps in is going to be dragged into some lawsuit between these two pieces of white trash-who would want to deal with that?

Why is it a lawsuit if you break up a fight? Not saying it's not, but why? So fukking stupid....

reminds me of my gym teacher who tried breaking up a fight between two 16 yr olds, got hit with a right hand and then decided to let all fights finish before stepping in. but this was not that, this was two fatties on the floor someone could have easily calmed the situation.

Bulky ladies always think they are fighters for some reason. Once the momentum of their girth is stopped, they got nothing but hair pulling, clawing, laying on top of their victim. Keep your hands to yourself, girls. Guys too. It never solves much of anything.

She didn't even say "square up, pussy"

Love how the frat bro turned the camera on himself briefly to exclaim how "awesome" this is. Pretty much what's wrong with society right here. No one wants to help anyone. Just film the misery so you can mock it later on your Facebook page. Sad.

Bulky ladies always think they are fighters for some reason. Once the momentum of their girth is stopped, they got nothing but hair pulling, clawing, laying on top of their victim. Keep your hands to yourself, girls. Guys too. It never solves much of anything.
Astonishing that so many people were standing around watching or filming. There's no hope for society! That fight should have been stopped the minute the fat blond got off her cart. We can only hope that the video is used to cancel her government disability check handout!

Reactions: UconNell
She didn't even say "square up, pussy"

Love how the frat bro turned the camera on himself briefly to exclaim how "awesome" this is. Pretty much what's wrong with society right here. No one wants to help anyone. Just film the misery so you can mock it later on your Facebook page. Sad.

Someone tried to help. They told the kid not to do that when he hit the other lady in the head with a bottle of shampoo.

Seriously, you have a valid point. Instead of trying to help the situation, everyone gawked or filmed it.

Still, hearing, hearing the beeps as the rascal backed up was pretty funny.

Would they be able to send that kid to a better home based on that? Or is it technically self defense since the rascal-rider made the first move?

I do respect the kid's restraint. He was clearly conflicted about what he was doing but felt pressure to help. He has a conscience, unlike his mom.

how did it even start? i didnt watch with sound. was the rascal driver being mocked and she got off her fat ass to fight?

can you imagine the despair that cause people to shop at walmart.

I was waiting for the decision........didn't see a tap out......guess we'll never know the winner. Maybe the winner was the one that got shampooed for free.

there is a difference between not stepping in and walking away to avoid harm and standing around watching and video taping the incident. im ok with the first one, not the second.

Why is it a lawsuit if you break up a fight? Not saying it's not, but why? So fukking stupid....
I agree it's stupid and I'm not saying that by trying to break it up you would get sued directly however you can bet those two broads will sue each other and if you get involved you would be dragged in at a minimum as a witness to testify- who wants to waste their time with that nonsense?

thats fine you dont want to get involved , my problem is with the knuckleheads that stood around and watched or brought out the smart phone and videotaped it. maybe thats what Steve Jobs had in mind. give America a chance to watch on the internet every dumb thing its low class citizens do on a daily basis filmed by even dumber people.

thats fine you dont want to get involved , my problem is with the knuckleheads that stood around and watched or brought out the smart phone and videotaped it. maybe thats what Steve Jobs had in mind. give America a chance to watch on the internet every dumb thing its low class citizens do on a daily basis filmed by even dumber people.

I say we open up the fighting pits again...

hizdahr.png

That wasn't that bad of fight that a couple of grown men couldn't have stepped in and neutralized the situation. Especially, once they were on the ground. You calmly walk over and with a tone of reason ask these animals to call it quits. Get the girl off top and then you and another guy step in-between. Situation could have been easily stopped.

that poor guy took a dagger to the heart. probably before he bedded the queen too. talk about bad timing.

There is NO WAY a random civilian should have jumped in and tried to break that husky melee up. If I ever caught myself in a WalMart with that going on, I'd 180 it out the store in case one of those whale's boyfriends showed up with a gun and started mowing people down.

If only one of those hippopotamuses had just brought a gun to the fight it probably would've never escalated that far. This country needs guns and Sarah to prevent this from happening in Walmarts everywhere.

There is NO WAY a random civilian should have jumped in and tried to break that husky melee up. If I ever caught myself in a WalMart with that going on, I'd 180 it out the store in case one of those whale's boyfriends showed up with a gun and started mowing people down.

gdog could speak more to this, but I believe that retail operations train employees not to intervene physically ever. Often with penaties if they do, even if it results in a positive resolution. Call the authorities and use verbal direction.

Reactions: ericw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT