ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Football Tix

When will admin set game times? Traveling back east in the fall and need the times to firm things up with family members. Afternoon games best in my situation.

When will admin set game times? Traveling back east in the fall and need the times to firm things up with family members. Afternoon games best in my situation.
TV dictates the game time. Usually we get the info in Sept.
More important to me is that today June 10 and nary a word from VU about football tickets. SAD.
No wonder Cats have difficulties selling tickets. First game v Delaware on Sept 19 will be a sellout because it is Parents Weekend. Penn the following week place will be empty. Some VU athletic people need to get their act together and mount a ticket sales campaign.

I believe the Fordham game on the 9th is @ 6:00 PM....I would rather have an afternoon game...but they didn't ask.

I believe the Fordham game on the 9th is @ 6:00 PM....I would rather have an afternoon game...but they didn't ask.
Last game in the Bronx we ran busses from campus. Then had an buffet out door dinner. Then lost the damm game. Not much chance Cats lose this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT