ADVERTISEMENT

2015 RB Aaron Forbes chooses the real VU

King thanks. Looking forward to Wednesday.
This kid is the kind of kid (football player) that makes us proud to be a Villanovan.

We've lost our share of talented recruits to FBS teams swooping in at the last minute to steal a recruit away right before signing day. Really nice to see a young man honor his verbal. I'm sure he'll have a lot of people hoping he does very well during his days at Nova.

UE, is Wednesday signing day? What a great time to be a Wildcat fan. Great hoops and football! I also follow the lacrosse team pretty close so hoping they will have a good year as well.

Wildcat 03 I can't wait until tomorrow. Btw I am hearing nothing about the kicker from Garden City. Get your intell on this. My son is a big Nova Lax fan. One of my best fiends from VU( and a super VU family) had grandsons play Lax recently at Nova. Driscoll family.

I was friendly with Andrew Driscoll who graduated I believe 2002. I think he was in the Army as well. Very good guy. I imagine that might be one of the grandsons.

I will do some digging and let you know what I find out about the kicker.

What?....a kid today with values and a sense of decency who keeps to his word? There's hope for this world!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT