ADVERTISEMENT

25 years ago today....

One of those shows that makes me wonder if it was good separately from the theme song or if the theme song was just so good it made the show better

Reactions: NovaHoops2002
24dbc919422cc400561d38b1abe9e066.jpg

Pete and Pete was the best.

funny story: I Was at a random Devils game a few years back and Danny Tamberelli was sitting right behind me. He was pretty loaded and was making pretty funny comments throughout the game. mind you, I was sitting in the upper deck. Guess his Pete and Pete money ran out.

Gr8 show. Hey Dude was on before it, no? Used to watch with the Grand Kids. I am 70.
A whole bunch of episodes of Hey Dude were written by Graham Yost, who went on to write Speed, The Last Castle, and created one of the great TV series of all time in Justified.

funny story: I Was at a random Devils game a few years back and Danny Tamberelli was sitting right behind me. He was pretty loaded and was making pretty funny comments throughout the game. mind you, I was sitting in the upper deck. Guess his Pete and Pete money ran out.
I have an even better story. A friend and former frequent poster (maybe he still does a little now?) once gave the younger Pete and Pete a noogie at a Phish concert.

I'm aware of that. My question stands

You made a case against Michael Corleone's son being gay. Sometimes I just think you're reaching. Guy was just an intellectual, shouldn't be considered as a clue towards him being gay. Any other evidence you can point to?

Nick at Nite vs TGIF, who you got?

TGIF was way overrated. Those shows were terrible. Although for awhile there was a good show on Friday nights called Just the 10 of Us. Very realistic show - a PE teacher was raising 8 kids on 1 income in an LA suburb. I think it was a spinoff of Growing Pains.

Reactions: Chimpat
You made a case against Michael Corleone's son being gay. Sometimes I just think you're reaching. Guy was just an intellectual, shouldn't be considered as a clue towards him being gay. Any other evidence you can point to?

No children, always gardening, hanging around with high school students off hours, following the student who lives next door to college...

I think that describes ~75% of male teachers. What percentage of those male teachers are gay?

TGIF was way overrated. Those shows were terrible. Although for awhile there was a good show on Friday nights called Just the 10 of Us. Very realistic show - a PE teacher was raising 8 kids on 1 income in an LA suburb. I think it was a spinoff of Growing Pains.

Finally, a funny post by shoop.

I would have tagged at least four of those daughters on Just the Ten of Us. And i was eight at the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT