ADVERTISEMENT

3 Games played

novahoop

All VUSports.com Team
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2003
Three games played, and not a single commentary. No news is not good news. Would someone at least post scores.

We are actually 1-1, first game was an exhibition. Losing to NC ST on the road to start isn't a horrible loss.

Caroline Coyer is our star. Quinn looks like she can play. Sammy Wilkes is very pretty.

I was at today's game - Caroline coyers hit the 1,000 pt score mark. Right game but pulled it out against st blows.

The girls play hard and are really fun to watch. It started going the last few years now that my daughter is playing basketball. Always solid pay and a great group of girls.

I hope they put it together for a nice little run. Quinn can play and is a nice compliment to the coyers. Hahn seems like a tank and very gritty player.

If you can make their games, I would say go. Very enjoyable.

Reactions: simpaul
She didn't attempt a three last night but Hahn is 3rd in NCAA in 3 pt shooting percentage early in the season (5 for 6) and shooting 11/17 from the field overall. She is physical for 5'6" and very quick and skilled off the dribble. Should continue to contribute.. overall this team has a lot of balance..which helps Coyer. Quinn, Louin, Hahn all helping the Coyers a lot...Wilkes had a nice game last night..that helps a ton as they are kind of guard strong..lots of game management last night..when they get out and run and shoot the three they can really put some points up if the shooters get open looks..

Going to take my 3.5 year old daughter, who loves going to the men's games already, to a few games this year. She doesn't quite believe me that girls play basketball, too.

You won't be disappointed - it is very good basketball and fun for the kids

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT