ADVERTISEMENT

-:)

Originally posted by Fat Wanker:

8=====> - - -
36_3_28.gif

my boss puts a smiley face at the end of just about every correspondence. annoys the piss out of me.

Originally posted by dirtyd:

my boss puts a smiley face at the end of just about every correspondence. annoys the piss out of me.
Is your boss a European or woman? If not, I think you need to leave that place before you hurt the guy.

Are there any straight males in the world who actually use emoticons?

Originally posted by nardibynature123:

Is your boss a European or woman? If not, I think you need to leave that place before you hurt the guy.
both. outstanding profiling. at least she doesn't sign-off with "cheers" all the time. hate that just as much
This post was edited on 4/3 9:40 PM by dirtyd

Originally posted by vujoe62:
Are there any straight males in the world who actually use emoticons?
Steve T always uses smiley faces. I think he is straight.

And yes, LOL, LMAO and all that other silly shit just as dumb.

Vujoe with a homophobic comment! Probably wouldn't bake a wedding cake for gays, too
flush.r191677.gif

Originally posted by nardibynature123:

both. outstanding profiling. at least she doesn't sign-off with "cheers" all the time. hate that just as much
This post was edited on 4/3 9:40 PM by dirtyd
I am a profiler by trade.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT