ADVERTISEMENT

76ers Discussion

as008

Diaper Dandy
Oct 9, 2009
Burrsies and tmj hijacked the NBA playoff thread to talk about a team that's not even in the playoffs. Let's move it over here bois.

Anyway, watching these teams in the East has me thinking that the Sixers can definitely be in the playoffs sooner than later with some savvy moves.

bg_fishing3_en.jpg

The Blazers are in!

Decent game going on now. KLow playing like doodoo again though. And just left his man open in the corner for a huge three.

wrong thread, jackels. This thread is about the 76ers. You and burrsies already hijacked the real NBA thread enough.

Apparently his elbow is f*cked up and has been playing hurt and it is impacting his shooting, per deadspin.

I get a lot of joy watching Iguodala do so much for the warriors when every commenter on philly.com insisted he was the problem for years

He was always a good player and the type of player that every team could use. People thought he was overpaid. Maybe, slightly, but he never got max money. So, he received criticism for being the best player on the team, but not really being a "best player" type of player, if that makes any sense. His skill set fits in perfectly with GS and Curry/Thompson/Green. Of course, those types of players were never around him here, so he got the brunt of the criticism.

I don't count you among his detractors at all Burrs. Just shows how the common sports fan (anywhere) can be so shortsighted. It was blatantly obvious Iguodala was one of the best defenders in the league who could do a little bit of everything on offense. And honestly if Philly tries to claim him down the road and he rejects us I wouldn't blame him one bit.

I don't count you among his detractors at all Burrs. Just shows how the common sports fan (anywhere) can be so shortsighted. It was blatantly obvious Iguodala was one of the best defenders in the league who could do a little bit of everything on offense. And honestly if Philly tries to claim him down the road and he rejects us I wouldn't blame him one bit.

Very fair.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT