ADVERTISEMENT

Another Warning

Have you ever been to a high school stadium, it's not like they are lined up on the sidelines and can run onto the field. You've got thousands of people who are effectively lined up like a shooting range. Plus, that was just an example. There's plenty of worthy targets out there.

In all honesty, you're safer in your church than you are probably anywhere else in your area. Be happy about that, and enjoy the time you have. Not sure why your pastor is trying to scare his parishioners, but it doesn't make any sense.
Maybe in Texas.

Wrong! Do you have a hidden camera at my church. What a fking absurd statement to make when you have no clue what you're talking about! A totally stupid post. That's the kind of thing NC94 would post, Rstrick!
So much for "No personal attacks" in a church thread to boot.

since when are individuals part of a well-regulated militia? Conveniently, no one discusses that part of the 2nd amendment.

the founding fathers didn't realize the government they were creating wouldn't be able to "well-regulate" a damn thing ... though they have cornered the market on "over-regulate"

Wrong! Do you have a hidden camera at my church. What a fking absurd statement to make when you have no clue what you're talking about! A totally stupid post. That's the kind of thing NC94 would post, Rstrick!

Your weird obsession with me continues!!!!!

My neighbor goes to 9:30 on Sunday and she says the church is packed then, too.

Is this the neighbor who does your Google searches for you?

Or the neighbor who told you that Durham, NC is a very dangerous place?

I'm also sure it's the kind of southern church where if you asked anyone what type of church it was (looking for an answer like Catholic, Baptist, etc.), they wouldn't be able to provide an answer. Is it often described as "different from any other church", or "fun"?

I'm also sure it's the kind of southern church where if you asked anyone what type of church it was (looking for an answer like Catholic, Baptist, etc.), they wouldn't be able to provide an answer. Is it often described as "different from any other church", or "fun"?
He did say it was part of the archdiocese, so assumed Catholic.

He did say it was part of the archdiocese, so assumed Catholic.
He will slither out of that statement with some semantics game.
OPTIONS (choose your own tjc lie coverup):
a) "No, he referenced a warning that the archdiocese received. I never said it was an affiliated church."
b) "It's a special kind of arch-diocese affiliation for non-denominational churches."
c) "This all exists only inside my head. I'm going through experimental ayahuasca cancer therapy."

Reactions: Novacatt94
He will slither out of that statement with some semantics game.
OPTIONS (choose your own tjc lie coverup):
a) "No, he referenced a warning that the archdiocese received. I never said it was an affiliated church."
b) "It's a special kind of arch-diocese affiliation for non-denominational churches."
c) "This all exists only inside my head. I'm going through experimental ayahuasca cancer therapy."
Not taking the bait. If some on here can't conclude it's a Catholic Church affiliated with the archdiocese based on my posts then their diagnosis as idiots is confirmed.

Not that I know about.

So should we assume you'll be at church early next week for confession?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Novacatt94
A website would be a good idea. Could notify the parishioners when it's safe to go to church, and when it's under specific threat.

Not taking the bait. If some on here can't conclude it's a Catholic Church affiliated with the archdiocese based on my posts then their diagnosis as idiots is confirmed.

Now you're calling my baby an idiot? Well then...

Reactions: tomjackleman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT