ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Bentil

Eagleye5

Bleeds Villanova Blue
Dec 22, 2004
I posted about him a few weeks ago, about how impressed I was with him and remembered that his name was mentioned in our recruiting him a few years ago. I was surprised that some people were pissy with me for bringing him up. I said it then and I will say it again, I'm not talking about him because I have an agenda or ax to grind. I said he looked like an NBA player and some people mocked me. Of course playing with an AA in Dunn helps, but he is averaging 18.8 pts, 7.8 rebs and shooting 48.5%. I never see these kids in high school and appreciate the members who do and report it on the board. Has he improved that much in the past 3 years? Also I asked before but I don't think it was answered, did he want us and we weren't interested? I thought I read he really liked us but we weren't as much in him. The staff does a phenomenal job, this is not a Monday morning QB post, I never saw him before last year. I liked him then and I said a few weeks ago he looked to me like a future pro sooner than later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.