ADVERTISEMENT

Cats Sign Player From Hilliard's HS

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
Louie Csaszar 6 3 280 O line from Bethlehem Liberty HS the same school that sent Jay Darrun Hilliard. Csaszar committed to Nova in late June. Had an offer from Lafayette. Played both guard and tackle . More adept at run blocking than pass blocking. Thus might be playing guard in college. Chosen to play in the prestigious Big 33 game
Cats signed a few recruits that also had offers from Lafayette.
This post was edited on 2/4 9:42 PM by UncleEd

Ed, saying recruits, " ... also had offers from Lafayette.", kinda makes it sound like Andy scored big beating out Lafayette. I'd rather see things like how Aaron Forbes stuck with his guns & signed with Nova over the SEC's Vanderbilt. LOL. I'm still stunned Temple signed a 4-star RB who chose the Owls over Notre Dame, Penn State, UCLA, etc. Wonder if he is all right in the head, a concussion history perhaps. Anyway, love Talley's class ... deep in RB, TE, OL, LB, & DBs ... all quality recruits at needed positions. Glad we signed 4 RBs although I wonder if McClenton may not eventually be moved to WR or CB to take advantage of his speed. In any event, he'll likely redshirt to bulk him up muscle-wise without compromising his speed. 165 pounds will not be big/strong enough to withstand the hard hitting at this level. Thoughts?

Romeocat no special reason I mentioned Lafayette other than the recruits did have offers.
Posts on the pay board about Forbes decision.
Coach T really likes these 16 recruits.
McClenton will be a slot back. Should see plenty of PT next season.
Cats play Temple in 2017 and 18. This season UConn, next season Pitt.

UConn's FB program continues to tread water. Their recruiting class was ranked 132nd in the nation, 2nd from last in the AAC (ECU). Anyone think the school will yank the plug within the next 2-3 years? I'm hoping for it so they can bring their BB teams to the BE. The FB fan base at UConn is drying up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT