ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly is racist

MakingLove2BeckyLobo

Diaper Dandy
Oct 10, 2009
According to Lesean McCoy. He got rid of all the black players this off season. I guess replacing them with more black players doesn't count.

Last edited by a moderator:
its a dumb comment by McCoy who is angry about being traded to Buffalo. Kelly also got rid of Foles and he is white. I dont agree with a lot Kelly does but i would not say any of his moves were racist. they were more about the players he wanted on the team. McCoys moves was about both money and not being Kellys type of running back. Demarco Murray and Matthews are both black right? so is the new wide receiver from USC.

DeSean Jackson got cut because he was making too much money and was a giant headache. the fake robbery and insurance claim was a major issue too.

the fact McCoy referenced Stephen A Smith as another guy who thinks Kelly is racist gives his comments no credibility.

its a dumb comment by McCoy who is angry about being traded to Buffalo. Kelly also got rid of Foles and he is white. I dont agree with a lot Kelly does but i would not say any of his moves were racist. they were more about the players he wanted on the team. McCoys moves was about both money and not being Kellys type of running back. Demarco Murray and Matthews are both black right? so is the new wide receiver from USC.

DeSean Jackson got cut because he was making too much money and was a giant headache. the fake robbery and insurance claim was a major issue too.

the fact McCoy referenced Stephen A Smith as another guy who thinks Kelly is racist gives his comments no credibility.

He also cut Herremans and James Casey. Just a baseless, bitter, dumb comment.

Really looking forward to the day after the Super Bowl.......so, all the Philly writers & TV goofs can tell us why the Beagles didn't make the playoffs, give a ton of shit to Kelly, blame the fact that he didn't get Mariota, and start to tell us what needs to be done to insure they don't make the playoffs next season. Must be really great to live in a city that doesn't have an NFL team........The Villages seem to be a good choice.

bigger for Bradford , the success or failure of the eagles will fall on his shoulders (and knees)

im a former COPer and i cant stand the eagles fans. the sports radio stations have brained washed all the fans and its 24/7/365 Eagles nonsense. and in the off season they talk about why McNabb isnt loved. its so bad.

i do however like the fact that all the front running Phillies fans are gone. that way i can enjoy a game without all the morons around me pretending to know what they are watching.

Reactions: novafoley
Yeah must be an exciting time to sit with all those empty blue seats at a phils game. I get that fans with pink hats and meatheads with "ill" shirts are adp type bandwagon creatins but isn't a winning atmosphere in a packed park light years better than the current situation?

they won one WS and played in another, thats enough for my lifetime. would like to see Nova in one more championship game and temple make a final four under Dunphy. would also like to see Army beat Navy.

and finally the Cubs win the WS.

things I never want to see

Eagles win the Superbowl (just so the indiot fans can suffer even more), Tiger win another major, Lebron James win another championship.

Yeah must be an exciting time to sit with all those empty blue seats at a phils game. I get that fans with pink hats and meatheads with "ill" shirts are adp type bandwagon creatins but isn't a winning atmosphere in a packed park light years better than the current situation?

Just looked on stubhub for tix. Would like to see an investigation into MLB ticket market manipulation. I just want to sit in the first level to watch a 90+ loss team for under $25. Is that too much to ask, Loretta Lynch!?!

craigslist would have better options for lower level seats for cheap.

stubhub and the secondary ticket market is fraud.

or just buy standing room only and grab an empty seat wherever in the 3rd inning.

i have never done it but i will this season. love being close. utley, hamels and howard are stealing millions i can steal a seat.

Those seats aren't empty. They're filled with the credibility of the fans that do show up.

Back on topic. Riley cooper's presence is the root of all this nonsense. Without that incident, don't think these race cards get played. If he was cut after that incident, this wouldn't come up. Basically the fact that he's still there grinds all the brothers gears. The fact that he sucks adds insult to injury.

All Chip had to do was cut Riley and none of these idiots would have a foot to stand on. I have no idea why he kept that bum around. He stinks.

You think I'd ever wear an "ill" shirt? That's for poor people.

You think I'd ever wear an "ill" shirt? That's for poor people.

"Ill" shirt will always remind me of the Ocean City B'walk. It was once teeming with these things, usually with no sleeves. Precipitous drop in all CoP apparel the last two summers - and i expect that to continue this summer. At least on the days I am actually there and not home smoking heaters.

Cooper counts $7.2 million in dead money if he is cut this season but that drops to $2.4 million next year. so he will survive at least this year.

they were saying cut him at that time. after the incident Riley was given a raise.

McCoy and Jackson were pain in the ass. that is why they were cut. these comment by McCoy just show how much of an ahole he is. good riddance.

Cooper being kept around the season that the incident occurred was fine. I think it actually helped that particular team come together in the end. Also, Maclin was lost for year in camp and there really weren't many answers to be had at WR. What are you going to do, trade a 1st rounder for Percy Harvin like other teams have done when desperate?

Now, the signing of Cooper after that season on the other hand, was dumb on so many levels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT