ADVERTISEMENT

Conn Game

Thinking of coming up from Texas. Went to High School in CT.

I'll be there. My parents used to live in Manchester, CT.

I'm going with a group of 6, evenly split between Nova and UCONN. Should be fun.

lot8b will post tailgate location and details as we get closer......I live in Ridgefield, plano

lot8b will post tailgate location and details as we get closer......I live in Ridgefield, plano
Lot 8 you are faced with a pressure packed season. Your tailgating skills will be challenged esp at road games starting with UConn.
Bought my game ticket the other day. Told it would be sent out with my season tickets.
I asked the young lady in the ticket office if we were selling many for UConn. Her answer, "We are selling a lot of tickets". I am not sure what "a lot" means but I take it as a good sign.

Uconn may just be a warmup tailgate prior to the alumni tent which looks worthwhile...parking there with groups looks a bit tricky.....more info later....plan on full tilt Albany and Rhode Island tailgates for sure. Fordham may be iffy as to spending my 39th anniversary in a Bronx parking lot...... Need that chip in my pocket in case football giants are home for our 40th

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT