ADVERTISEMENT

Game 7?

Who is rejoicing? Seriously, get over yourself and your CoDB teams. Really not that high on my list of things to follow. Simply pointing out that A CHOKE IS A CHOKE. And thank you for penning that line.

And he won't address the double standard because there is really nothing to say. He has two sets of standards that he goes by and it been discovered. Typical CoDB behavior....

Glad you said it again Meat. How about one more time. What has Lucas Duda ever won!?!!?

Glad you said it again Meat.

MV5BMTUwNDQ2NTY4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDE3NzYwOQ@@._V1_SY317_CR20,0,214,317_.jpg

So dmil won't step to the plate and answer the double standard accusation? Don't blame him. He got completely owned in this thread. I'd run and hide too.

Terrible alt that basically 69s with burrs in every thread. Awful.

Again, I expected the reaction from the CoL and B$. I would too if I had nothing else.

Reactions: TommySalami
Terrible alt that basically 69s with burrs in every thread. Awful.

Again, I expected the reaction from the CoL and B$. I would too if I had nothing else.

Still can't explain the double standard. Amazing.

You mocked successful Phillies' teams when the Mets did dick. How is it any different?

You keep failing to live up to your self claimed king stat boy title . Losing to the lowest seed in round one when you win 102 games is a choke. Losing to the #2 seed in the last period of game 7 of the semi, while you have injuries all over the place is not the same. C'mon meat. Be the stat boy you claim to be. But full makes for doing your part in the TS 69 you are in these days.

Two separate issues here. One, is the definition of what a choke is. The other and the one we're trying get you to explain is why a lowly Mets' fan can ridicule successful Phillies teams, but Flyers/Devils' fans can't say anything about the Rangers. Again, step away from the choke line for a second and explain that. You won't because you can't and it's why you're a douchebag fraud, weirdo, who goes out and looks for pictures of people you don't know to use in your avatar. Really, weird shit there. But whatever gets you hard at night, dickhead.

Two separate issues here. One, is the definition of what a choke is. The other and the one we're trying get you to explain is why a lowly Mets' fan can ridicule successful Phillies teams, but Flyers/Devils' fans can't say anything about the Rangers. Again, step away from the choke line for a second and explain that. You won't because you can't and it's why you're a douchebag fraud, weirdo, who goes out and looks for pictures of people you don't know to use in your avatar. Really, weird shit there. But whatever gets you hard at night, dickhead.

Whoa, whoa whoa, Meat, take it easy friend. No need to sling the insults. Just take a breath here and calm down. Listen closely. The loses are much different. One the overwhelming post season favorite in a 1st round to lowest seed in tournament (in either league) after winning 102 games. That's a choke. NYR lost to a team very much their equal at worst, and in some opinions the more talented team in the last period of game 7 in the semi final. They are different, and as a self proclaimed stat king of the CoL, you should know better. So, break out the high school soccer shirt (if it still fits, not looking like it is), stay in on a friday night, sharpen the pencils and get to work. Tweet out your findings when you're done. Certainly the guy who has repeated the '5 straight division titles' around here roughly 1000 times can relate to this kind of thing.

And calling anyone a weirdo is funny - you chase around a 65 year old man's every mistake and harp on it for dozens of post at a clip. But that's 'just keeping it honest' And then you high five with Tommysalami69's alt to make yourself feel like people like you around here. Doesn't look like you should be throwing too many stones.

Again, CoL fans and Devils fans getting the NYR for not getting over the top when they are not even in the picture. Classic CoL.

These are your words.

Again, why the double standard? Allow me to reverse your words....

"Again, CoDB'er Mets fan getting on the Phillies for not getting over the top when they weren't even in the picture."

Cardinals won the WS that year. I'd say they were plenty good enough.

My work here is done. I got these jabronies to fight again. Good job, salami.

And dmil you still haven't answered the question you gutless punk.

My work here is done. I got these jabronies to fight again. Good job, salami.

And dmil you still haven't answered the question you gutless punk.

Your 69 partner is all flustered, Is it affecting either of your performances?
You're an unoriginal 'alt' who is currently essing burrs' D. Post under your actual screen name and we'll go from there.

These are your words.

Again, why the double standard? Allow me to reverse your words....

"Again, CoDB'er Mets fan getting on the Phillies for not getting over the top when they weren't even in the picture."

Cardinals won the WS that year. I'd say they were plenty good enough.

It helps when the overwhelming favorite chokes.

It helps when the overwhelming favorite chokes.

But the point is that the fan of the irrelevant team, who wasn't even in the picture, shouldn't even be commenting. At least that's what you told Devils/Flyers' fans.

It's a double standard anyway you slice it.

But the point is that the fan of the irrelevant team, who wasn't even in the picture, shouldn't even be commenting. At least that's what you told Devils/Flyers' fans.

It's a double standard anyway you slice it.

Meat, did the Rangers lose to the lowest seeded team in this years post season?

Yes or no. (it was the Pens in the East )

Your 69 partner is all flustered, Is it affecting either of your performances?
You're an unoriginal 'alt' who is currently essing burrs' D. Post under your actual screen name and we'll go from there.

What's this 69 shit you're talking about? This Salami guy is doing his own thing. Has nothing to do with me. This is nothing but a deflection on your part. Nice try. I'm flustered? The consensus in this thread was that you entered the tilt, meltdown zone. Go back and check it out.

Man, it was good to see the Rangers choke and then their #1 fan have an epic meltdown. Really, good stuff.

What's this 69 shit you're talking about? This Salami guy is doing his own thing. Has nothing to do with me. This is nothing but a deflection on your part. Nice try. I'm flustered? The consensus in this thread was that you entered the tilt, meltdown zone. Go back and check it out.

Man, it was good to see the Rangers choke and then their #1 fan have an epic meltdown. Really, good stuff.

Answer the question meat. Did the Rangers lose to the lowest seed in the tournament this year? (again to help you, that was the Pens with 98 points) Yes or no. Oh and remember when you said you were not all giddy about the Rangers losing? Meat was so happy it seems. It's been a tough year in the CoL sports, that's clear. This was a highlight it seems.

Meat, did the Rangers lose to the lowest seeded team in this years post season?

Yes or no. (it was the Pens in the East )

A choke is a choke.

I refuse to compare sports where one lets 53% of team in the second season and the other 26% at the time. Really, YAWN worthy.,

Defend your double standard, fraud.

A choke is a choke.

I refuse to compare sports where one lets 53% of team in the second season and the other 26% at the time. Really, YAWN worthy.,

Defend your double standard, fraud.

There is no double standard because we are not talking about the same thing.

In any event, I'll answer it for you. The answer is no, they did not. They actually beat the Pens pretty handily, 4 games to 1.

Question 2 - Did the 102 win Phillies, baseball's highest seed and overwhelming favorite, lose to the lowest seed in the post season? Yes or no.

You see these as the same thing? (and for the record, you have repeated said this was not a choke by the Phillies. For years now.

99 such a sore loser. Hates when his team's lose. Just a little bitch.

40 posts into your alt career and over 20 of them are about me. You're like burrs going aftre tjc at this point. That's pretty pathetic - I think we can agree on that. Why not just use your regular handle to come after me?

Question #3: were the Mets "in the picture" when Phillies' teams in 09-11 fell short?

Question #4: why is a Mets fan taking shots when his team wasn't "in the picture?"

Question 5: why do Devils/Flyers fans have stay quiet when "not in the picture," but a "not in the picture" Mets fan gets to take shots?

40 posts into your alt career and over 20 of them are about me. You're like burrs going aftre tjc at this point. That's pretty pathetic - I think we can agree on that. Why not just use your regular handle to come after me?

Remember when Dmil got caught using an "Alt"? More hypocrisy....Sheesh.

Furthermore, I love when he calls out others for engaging with certain posters when he has been one of the more frequent people to do such things.

So you won't answer the question-

It's yes. The Cardinals were the lowest seed in that post season.

You want to say that the Mets choked in 2006 when they were the top seed in the east and lost to an 85 win Cardinal team - also the lowest seed at the time - sure. That's fair. I'd certainly agree with that. But that's not at all what we're talking about here. I just figured a self proclaimed stat king would see that pretty easily - but I was off there. This loss made you feel good, got you 69ing with Tommyaltsalami, and looks like it will be tne highlight of the CoL year, (unless Hinkie can flip Noel for a few more picks)

Yawn. Fraud.

Rangers on home ice, best team in league, and couldn't score a goal. A choke is a choke.

About half your post are about me, and you think a reference to you and burrs pleasuring each other is creepy? Because it's true or because you're just realizing how bad this alt is?

Back on topic. Address burrs double standard charge. Only way to redeem yourself in this thread. You're getting owned.

Back on topic. Address burrs double standard charge. Only way to redeem yourself in this thread. You're getting owned.

Half.your.post.are.about.me. You're worse than Novacat94 and burrs on tjc posts. Much worse. You're like the Josh Dugger of this board. Sick.

Half.your.post.are.about.me. You're worse than Novacat94 and burrs on tjc posts. Much worse. You're like the Josh Dugger of this board. Sick.

Says the guy who has a pic of another poster as his avatar. Wow, can't make it up. And still hasn't addressed the question. Even after multiple posters have told him to sit this one out.

Says the guy who has a pic of another poster as his avatar. Wow, can't make it up. And still hasn't addressed the question. Even after multiple posters have told him to sit this one out.

Have not dodged it at all - because they were two differnet things, as explained time an again. Losing to the lowest seed in round one as the heavy favorite and losing in the last period of the semi final are not the same thing. Stats and his pal should understand, being that they come to each other's rescue all the time now, but they don't. Common courtesy of a reach around I guess.

huck - who's name is on the back of this Phillies's zip up you have? I'm going with Rolllins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT