ADVERTISEMENT

Game 7?

You continue to be dense and not understand what I'm asking you. Regardless, of who lost to who, why is it ok for a Mets' fan, whose team was not even in it (your words) to take shots at a Phillies' team that fell short? But it's not ok for Devils/Flyers' fans to do the same?

Are you saying the almighty Dmil gets to determine what a choke is and if he deems it so, then he gets to ignore his own rule?

And you have balls. One who has admitted to wearing his Rangers' sweater to the Garden. But to answer your question there is no name on back of the jacket.

Also, stop bringing TJC into this. That little theory of yours has been proven wrong time and time again. Always without a response from you. Probably because you can't dispute the obvious. I have always stayed away from a high percentage of that lunatics threads. Again, ice proven this over and over again.

Cap tip to Dmill for refusing to answer the double standard charge. The man can duck a question.

Reactions: TommySalami
Cap tip to Dmill for refusing to answer the double standard charge. The man can duck a question.

Another double standard by Dmil is that he brings up other teams when this thread/commentary was about the Rangers. Man, we all know he's taken exception to this tactic in the past.

You continue to be dense and not understand what I'm asking you. Regardless, of who lost to who, why is it ok for a Mets' fan, whose team was not even in it (your words) to take shots at a Phillies' team that fell short? But it's not ok for Devils/Flyers' fans to do the same?

Are you saying the almighty Dmil gets to determine what a choke is and if he deems it so, then he gets to ignore his own rule?

And you have balls. One who has admitted to wearing his Rangers' sweater to the Garden. But to answer your question there is no name on back of the jacket.

Also, stop bringing TJC into this. That little theory of yours has been proven wrong time and time again. Always without a response from you. Probably because you can't dispute the obvious. I have always stayed away from a high percentage of that lunatics threads. Again, ice proven this over and over again.

Not being dense. This is part of the dickhead act. Choosing to not answer and instead bringing up a different topic. Guy is a pussy.

You left of the ole 'I don't like you even a little ' classic burrsie lines. So many names called in so many posts.

You seem pretty riled up. I think all the anti CoL posts of late have you upset . Fair enough.

For the record - you are the one who always goes to " call me when Lucas Duda wins some thing!" I guess this is irony on top of irony. Anyway - try to calm down and take it easy on the name calling. Enjoy what Tommy salami is giving you and try to do your best to return his favor.

And please give us an answer when you can - is it Rollins on the back of yie zip up?

You left of the ole 'I don't like you even a little ' classic burrsie lines. So many names called in so many posts.

You seem pretty riled up. I think all the anti CoL posts of late have you upset . Fair enough.

For the record - you are the one who always goes to " call me when Lucas Duda wins some thing!" I guess this is irony on top of irony. Anyway - try to calm down and take it easy on the name calling. Enjoy what Tommy salami is giving you and try to do your best to return his favor.

And please give us an answer when you can - is it Rollins on the back of yie zip up?

What name calling? No names called in two posts today.

Not riled up all. You're the one who's been on tilt throughout the thread. Many have said it. Can't hide from it.

I answered that question already. Unlike you.

Reactions: TommySalami
Shocking, a bunch of other CoL'ers agreeing. I am not some CoL Eagles fan about sports. I root for them, I watch the games, but not much more invested. I am not here keeping my own stats or anything. You have used names numerous times in this thread. I have never worn a Ranger Jersey to the Garden - One I own was a gift that never sees the light of day from my closet in over 15 years. You are lying about that of course. Sports wise, I own one Nova shirt that I rarely wear. So, you made that up. Not like I am watching HS games in a my Mets zip up jacket. That's not me. It's some people, i know, but not me.

You go with the 'wat has Lucas Duda won" again and again, then get on people for the same thing. That's classic burrsie. Next you'll use the ole "show me the post from 3 years ago whee I said that!"

Actually, you have done your share of name calling in this thread. Go back if you don't realize it....

Try to stay on topic. Real weak with the Duda stuff. Man, you're all over the place.

So the guy melting down about his team losing is claiming he doesn't get that invested. Classic stuff.

Lying on the jersey claim too (not seeing light of day in 15 years). The 99 jersey was out last year. Yeah I know all about it. That's what's up.

So the guy melting down about his team losing is claiming he doesn't get that invested. Classic stuff.

Lying on the jersey claim too (not seeing light of day in 15 years). The 99 jersey was out last year. Yeah I know all about it. That's what's up.

More than half your posts. More than half.

And it was not broken out. At all. So you dont know dick.

Liking the pot-stirring by Salami here. Also I'm betting it's NN1188. Creating an "alt" to antagonize his uncle makes sense in the prank wars that this family is engaged in. Oh those crazy Millers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT