ADVERTISEMENT

Great article on tankadelphia 76ers

Burrs, don't let ND send you down that rathole. Harris has already made half a billion off the Sixers deal and rising. He's not stripping it to sell the parts. He's one of 30 guys with beachfront property. He already accomplished his goal, to own the team, and made hundreds of millions doing it.

In summary, the 76ers were purchased by a private equity hawk and immediately hired a CEO with a hospitality background to make fans happy with the crappy product and hired a GM that gives them a crappy product that they said CEO can sell on the basis of hope and CAAAAAP SPAAAAAAAAACE.

Get a rebuild done - did you really not understand such a simple thing?

Two years in, two years or more from paying off - half a decade (not including the crap year prior) - all the while embaraasing the league by OPENLY trying to be bad. Have a 2705 lbs Ebiid to show for it though. Maybe it will work.

It did work asshole.

Dmil, Russell could go anywhere between 1-3. He'll be a better pro than okafor. Note, i'm not saying he'll get drafted before him. He should absolutely go before Towns. Doesn't mean he will. Sixers could end up with the 4th pick. They aren't tanking well enough.

No seriously, how effing dumb are you?

Russell makes the most sense - if you plan to keep the current core and build around MCW and Embiid. Russell would the shooter to MCW's slasher. That said, if you get #1 you basically have to take Okafor. At 2 it's a coin flip for the Sixers between Mudiay and Russell.

Wow. Another fcktard loser idiot. God you all are worthless.

Burrs - i generally like reading what you say but you have this sense that you are always right. so when you disagree with someone you say "they are clueless". i never insult anyone or attack them after a post. just say you disagree with my opinion. its a better way to live.

also in five year when the sixers are still terrible. Embiid is retired from injuries. Noel and MCW have been traded and they are 10-72 we will see who is clueless.

You. You’re the clueless one you asshat.

New uniforms is a hint as to what is coming. They are starting to promote next season. I said a long time ago that they must make their move in 2015-16 and they will.. I expect a playoff spot or damn close to it with significant improvement and ready for the next level of top 3-4 teams in 2016-17. Again, injuries happen and that could change things.

They tanked two seasons in a row, obtained assets and it paid off and will pay off with two top 15 picks and a crap load of money to spend if they choose this summer or summer 2016. The nucleus of MCW, Embid, Noel, McDaniels to go with a Russell or Johnson and mid first rounder such as say Montrezl Harrell and you have yourself a lot of young talent
This post was edited

Another guy that plays with his dick way too much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT