ADVERTISEMENT

"His whole family is big"

TheFoyeEffect

Bleeds Villanova Blue
Sep 27, 2010
Smh, Philadelphia legend Ryan Howard is a roid head.

*sits back and waits to see if burrs and dmill come out of retirement.*

Who is Taylor Teargarten? I've honestly never heard of him. Does he play soccer or something?

The source is already backing off his claims.

But ND brings up something that has bugged me forever. Why has Andy Pettite been forgiven so easily while other steroid users are branded cheaters? Pettite is the worst kind of scum. Not only did he lie & cheat....he snitched on his friend & teammate.

I also enjoy how MLB only lets late career roid allegations surface In the context of rehab or healing. It's a great way to handle the undeniable level of juicing. Confront it, but only in a context that doesn't question the bulk of a players success.

Peyton Manning used steroids!??? About as surprising as Mariano Rivera.

Will he get suspended without a fair process? Or will the NFL cover it up?

The report smells like horse crap. If Peyton Manning was trying to be sneaky he wouldn't have the drugs mailed to his wife's name. That is asinine.

Im not buying Manning took HGH but Howard did. no one hits the ball in the 400 level without help from supplements.

The source is already backing off his claims.

But ND brings up something that has bugged me forever. Why has Andy Pettite been forgiven so easily while other steroid users are branded cheaters? Pettite is the worst kind of scum. Not only did he lie & cheat....he snitched on his friend & teammate.

Pettitte: It’s absolutely amazing what happens when you’re consistent in your walk and you’re consistent in the way you live your life. It doesn’t matter what’s happened in your life. I’ve shown that with what happened with the HGH situation. It is mind boggling to me the power of God and how He’s handled it and how He’s given me more opportunities than I could ever imagine, even since that’s happened, to share my faith with people and to have the opportunity to go into churches and speak. I literally thought that when that happened I’d wasted my whole life—the way that I’d live my life—and I’d messed it up with a bad decision that I made. God knows my heart. God knows that I’m telling the truth in everything I said about that and I think that He’s totally honored me and blessed me in that and the way I handled it.

Glad to see that his lawyer is "considering" suing. Always a lot of bluster when one of these reports comes out that people are "really thinking about" legal action. Then when it doesn't happen, that it didn't happen is all you need to know. I'll reserve judgment on this particular story until I see whether RH actually files the papers to sue.

It's the upper deck at the Phillies stadium. However I think the 400 level is only in foul territory. The level only goes up to 300 in the outfield

Reactions: NickleDimer
Glad to see that his lawyer is "considering" suing. Always a lot of bluster when one of these reports comes out that people are "really thinking about" legal action. Then when it doesn't happen, that it didn't happen is all you need to know. I'll reserve judgment on this particular story until I see whether RH actually files the papers to sue.

The so called "source" has completely recanted. Enough said.

07-minister.jpg

Reactions: VURambler
Pettitte: It’s absolutely amazing what happens when you’re consistent in your walk and you’re consistent in the way you live your life. It doesn’t matter what’s happened in your life. I’ve shown that with what happened with the HGH situation. It is mind boggling to me the power of God and how He’s handled it and how He’s given me more opportunities than I could ever imagine, even since that’s happened, to share my faith with people and to have the opportunity to go into churches and speak. I literally thought that when that happened I’d wasted my whole life—the way that I’d live my life—and I’d messed it up with a bad decision that I made. God knows my heart. God knows that I’m telling the truth in everything I said about that and I think that He’s totally honored me and blessed me in that and the way I handled it.
Let he amongst us who is without sin cast the first syringe.

The so called "source" has completely recanted. Enough said.

Maybe not. The report aired after they knew the source retracted the content. Not that al jazeera gives a $hit necessarily, but I'm guessing likely grounds for a suit if they had reason to know or reasonably suspect (as they were on notice of here) that there was slanderous/defamatory content and they aired it anyway. But if the content was true as to one of them or the other, that won't work in the end as to those people who weren't slandered. so if al jazeera or whoever aired it doesn't even get sued, that's telling.

Maybe the source retracted because of a confidentiality agreement or something like that that led to legal threats directly against him? Here, the network made the call that the info was good, whether the info should have made it to it or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT