ADVERTISEMENT

Hypothetical

Mr. Wade Garrett

VUSports.com Addict
Dec 11, 2007
If you were Jake from Training Day, would you take some of the cash from Roger's stash after they killed him?

I think I would.

Such an underrated flick somehow, still.

Kind of like asking though, if you were Luke Skywalker, would you join your father and rule the galaxy side by side? Would fundamentally change the whole movie and everything the character stands for.

Such an underrated flick somehow, still.

Kind of like asking though, if you were Luke Skywalker, would you join your father and rule the galaxy side by side? Would fundamentally change the whole movie and everything the character stands for.

Who are you, Burrs? Yes or no.

If you were a cop and you came across that type of loot, would you keep a little "taxation" for yourself?

What's $400k vs $500k as evidence anyway?

Reactions: BigEastBasketball
Who are you, Burrs? Yes or no.

If you were a cop and you came across that type of loot, would you keep a little "taxation" for yourself?

What's $400k vs $500k as evidence anyway?

Don't we have Civil Forfeiture to makes these kind of decisions a lot easier (and legal ) these days?

grantland_e_simmons01_57621.jpg

Don't we have Civil Forfeiture to makes these kind of decisions a lot easier (and legal ) these days?

Oh, civil forfeiture means the arresting cop gets to pocket $100k without telling anyone?

You guys are a bunch of squares. I got one legit response and it was, "no."

If you were Jake from Training Day, would you take some of the cash from Roger's stash after they killed him?

I think I would.

According to IMDb, the 2 main parts were originally offered to Bruce Willis and Matt Damon. Imagine how awful that would have been.

Gotta at least grab $20 treat the family at my favorite fast food spot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT