ADVERTISEMENT

J Roll......

Also saw that the White Sox released Shane Victorino.......haven't seen that anyone has picked him up.....

Also saw that the White Sox released Shane Victorino.......haven't seen that anyone has picked him up.....

As a CoPer, kind of sad to see these guys fade. What a great run they gave us! I never enjoyed watching the Phillies more than '06 or so to '11. Every at bat was entertaining.

I can't wait to see Jimmy make the hall, so bench-warmers can call him a "compiler."

Rollins was a 3x all star -- last time was in 2005. 4x Gold Glove and a .265 hitter. Sounds about right for the CoP HoF.

4 years less than Jeter and Yeah Jeetz never got released.

I enjoyed watching Jeter play. Big fan. First ballot HOF. No shame in being behind someone like this.

However, it's not four more. He only made 17 opening day starts at SS. He played in parts of 20 seasons and missed a couple due to injury.

So, Jeter with 17 and rollins with 16. Good company.

4 years less than Jeter and Yeah Jeetz never got released.

When did Rollins get released? The Phillies traded him and his contract was up with the LAD.

Nardi, try to be more accurate because I like you. We don't want to tarnish this relationship.

Rollins was a 3x all star -- last time was in 2005. 4x Gold Glove and a .265 hitter. Sounds about right for the CoP HoF.

He's a SS......He's in the convo with those numbers. But let's not go in circles for the 100th time again.

Good for Rollins, I am surprised he is the starter but the White Sox had no other option really. Rollins is obviously not the same player he was offensively, but he is still decent enough defensively where he can hang on a few more years as a bench player.

Wow, nice bomb, from the right side no less, not where most of his power is. Maybe there is a little more juice left in the tank (no pun intended).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT