ADVERTISEMENT

Just an FYI.....

No shame in being proud of your kids and as you noted, a pretty incredible happenstance. Looks like your girls and their team are having a fine year. Looking forward to seeing them join the Nova fold next year although playing time might be tight and redshirting is always a distinct possibility with Harry. This was the first time in about ten years he suited up some true frosh at the beginning of a season and we have a full house coming back next year barring injury.

Glad to have your input, but as already evident, as a public forum, comments fly around just as fast and far as the internet can take them. Hopefully time will heal previous words hastily released. This board should be used as an outlet for sharing our admiration (and sometimes frustration) at watching young adults attempt to excel at the highest levels of athletics and academics. Mutual respect for those in Nova's organization as well as those of our opponents should be honored.

TP

Go Nova!

The red shirt thing was discussed with Harry well in advance of any commitments. I would say that, as of right now, the twins will likely red shirt. That's fine with me if they get 5 yrs of education for their efforts. Hello, masters degrees!

Katherine, the 5' 11 wing, will almost certainly red shirt. However, Caroline (5' 10) is a rare triple threat PG and Harry already knows that he will have a difficult time convincing himself to red shirt her.

We'll see what happens. I'm ambivalent and fatalistic concerning the topic, as are the girls. Que sera sera.

The 2013 recruiting class has the possibility of being really, really good. If the coaches get the players they're shooting for, the more likely it will be that both twins red shirt next year, in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT