ADVERTISEMENT

Karl Malone

LizReed

Bleeds Villanova Blue
Aug 29, 2001
I don't follow the ins and outs of the NBA soap opera stuff but who would win this battle? An aging Malone or an injured Kobe?

Mail Man wins easily.

I would actually be rooting for Kobe though to knock him out. Dude is a worse father than Pete Rose, Shawn Kemp and DMill combined.

I get the last two -- smoking heaters on the deck while his several illegitimate children go off on vacation. But what did Pete Rose do?

Originally posted by LGBlue:
I get the last two -- smoking heaters on the deck while his several illegitimate children go off on vacation. But what did Pete Rose do?
Notoriously horrible father. Never had anything to do with his kids at any point in their lives. Went years without even speaking to them even by phone.

Many years ago his daughter was interviewed and commented about how bad of a father he was and how she didn't even know how to get a hold of him. When a reported asked Pete to comment about these accusations he said, "I'm a great father. Yeah I never talk to them but I just bought her a Mercedes for her birthday".

Originally posted by Greg Woodward:

Mail Man wins easily.

I would actually be rooting for Kobe though to knock him out. Dude is a worse father than Pete Rose, Shawn Kemp and DMill combined.
I dont think that was called for at all.

Originally posted by Ninetynine5.0:

Mail Man wins easily.

Agreed. Just kidding around trying to ignite the thread. No ill will intended.

Mail Man wins easily.

Are you really taking a sensitive side after all the ball busting you do on here?

Originally posted by CWertz:

Mail Man wins easily.

Are you really taking a sensitive side after all the ball busting you do on here?
CWertzie keepin' it real. A valid question.

Originally posted by CWertz:

Mail Man wins easily.

Not in the least. It was said with a fair amount of irony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT