ADVERTISEMENT

Kerry Brings James Taylor to Paris

AvalonFal

'Nova Nation Sensation
Apr 6, 2005
Avalon, NJ
Just saw on TV that Sec. of State John Kerry brought singer James Taylor to Paris where Taylor sang "You've Got a Friend" to the French government and people. Are you kidding me???

"Listen, Aldrin. I'm not as laid back as people think. Now here's the deal: I'm going to play, and you're going to float there and like it."

tumblr_l9vmpdHwnD1qc073co1_400.gif

"We had quite a severe ant problem at the vineyard this year. I had Art Garfunkel come by with his compressor, and we created a total vacuum outside the house, and we blew the ants out the front door."

You have to wonder who dreams these stunts up! This is part of the reason why we have no respect left in the world. Amateur hour!

Nice. Next he could start giving out mix tapes at the UN.

mix-tape.jpeg

I'm beginning to think Kerry was made Secretary of State to try and make Hillary Clinton look competent by comparison.

What makes it even worse is that Carole King wasn't invited. They sent a cover act to play her song.

Freedom Fries....regardless, how pathetic and sad was this display of foreign policy. The Obama Administration can't get much worse. Hopefully that's not seen as a challenge.

Freedom Fries....regardless, how pathetic and sad was this display of foreign policy. The Obama Administration can't get much worse. Hopefully that's not seen as a challenge.

Since January, it's much worse.

i heard James Taylor is one of the most expensive singes to perform at a birthday party_$1 million. hope taxpayers did not pay for this.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any dumber. Someone actually thought this up. I am sure JT performed for free, wink, wink.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT