ADVERTISEMENT

LadyCats beat Butler by 20

whitecat

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Jul 12, 2001
in a game described as sloppy. I haven't seen a box score, but Hahn scored over 20.
Caroline can not be replaced, but more than a month ago I noted that Wilkes was the best
athletic player on the team, and she has really been stepping up with D and rebounding.

What an awesome performance! I honestly don't see how Perretta's team do it. They had only 5 turnovers in the game today. (FIVE)! Four last game. ( 9 TO's in the last two games. That is unreal and I guess they will probably lead the nation again or be in the top 5 at least.)

Also they were 15-16 from the FT line today.

Congrat's Lady Cat's!

What an awesome performance! I honestly don't see how Perretta's team do it. They had only 5 turnovers in the game today. (FIVE)! Four last game. ( 9 TO's in the last two games. That is unreal and I guess they will probably lead the nation again or be in the top 5 at least.)

Also they were 15-16 from the FT line today.

Congrat's Lady Cat's!
Another great solid game for the lady cats. It was a great senior day win. The coyers will be missed...just classy players....

Let's hope they can rattle of a few more wins. Adriana has stepped up and should be ready to take over next season...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT