ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar Stevens and Can Reddish last night

JHoops

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
In probably one of the best games I have seen in Conshy Lamar Stevens and Can Reddish were defeated last night by Team Hardnett (Tony Carr and Levan Alston)

Stevens I thought played pretty well, he was hammpared with foul trouble the whole game. But he was able to his a couple of jum shots, two from top of the key and one going baseline to his right. I had him for 17&10 last night. He made a big effort to get in the post last night. The guards he was playing with were a little shot happy. I like his game, I think he will be productive at any school he decides to go to. He has a college ready body already.

Can Reddish I thought played well last night as well. He was quite in the first half but made a big impact in the second half. He hit a couple of threes and was able to go into the late a couple of time and create contact. I had him for 19pts as well. I think he is going to be really good, I love his game. It is hard to believe he is only 9th grade. I have seen Henderson and Ellington in 9th grade at Donofrio against good competition and look lost, he looked like he belonged last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News