ADVERTISEMENT

MillionDollars to Football Program From Howie and Diane Long

the only person stealing anything is as022, stealing any enjoyment whatsoever on this thread.

Thank You Very Much Howie and Diane! Great news. Tom
Villanova will name the weight room "The Howie Long Strength Training Center". To be used by all Nova athletes but hoops . They have their area in the Davis Center.
Thanks Howie and Diane.

I wonder how many current fans of the program realize that for 4 years Howie Long was "the last man from Villanova", as Howard Cosell said of him on MNF in the early '80s, keeping our program alive in spirit during the dark years? To me, Howie Long IS Villanova football.

Villanova will name the weight room "The Howie Long Strength Training Center". To be used by all Nova athletes but hoops . They have their area in the Davis Center.
Thanks Howie and Diane.
To be fair then, only basketball players should be allowed to use the Davis Center then.

Agreed, don't let any football players into the Davis Center.
I don't know what your beef is. The arrangements with the new building will open up space for many teams. I don't know where you got the idea hoops could not use the new building. Because of the Davis Center , they don't need space in the new building. The hoops guys and girls will continue to use the Davis Center.

I don't know what your beef is. The arrangements with the new building will open up space for many teams. I don't know where you got the idea hoops could not use the new building. Because of the Davis Center , they don't need space in the new building. The hoops guys and girls will continue to use the Davis Center.

It just amazes me UE how the haters conjure up negative stuff on football. They never let the facts get in the way of their stories! Too funny, but sad also.

It just amazes me UE how the haters conjure up negative stuff on football. They never let the facts get in the way of their stories! Too funny, but sad also.
Yup, facts.

Originally posted by you:

Yup, facts.

Meaning why the heck do they need to use the new facility? Hoops has their own. Why in god's earth would they need to use this one?

If they need it for any reason then great. Have at it. It's about Villanova. Of course, the cat calls to kill football will now come out. Broken record.

I'm not here to argue against the negative football people. I'm here to give & get information about a program that is strong & proud to most of us here!

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleEd
Yup, facts.

Nardi RELAX. Nothing in my post against hoops. Just saying the hoopster did not have a need for the new athletic building. Every other sport did. I don't see you on this board often. Maybe you just missed some info. RELAX

Nardi RELAX. Nothing in my post against hoops. Just saying the hoopster did not have a need for the new athletic building. Every other sport did. I don't see you on this board often. Maybe you just missed some info. RELAX
Fair enough, I was just quoting you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT