ADVERTISEMENT

My Newest Feature - Benchwarmers After Dark

this has to be the greatest alt stunt of all time....I can't even....just....lol

Btw will this post offend rayhad

Reactions: kjbert
What about posters who play for the other team like Rayhad ?

Glad you folks are liking it!

@Burrs5, you mean like homosexual?

I can post some boy toys if you want....but I thought this would be a nice (not so little ;)) feature heading into the weekend.

You picked Ariel Winter as girl #1? And this was supposed to keep me interested? Wow. Just wow.

Reactions: kjbert
You picked Ariel Winter as girl #1? And this was supposed to keep me interested? Wow. Just wow.
She is a babe my dude!

And we can't just post pictures of Pamela Anderson on the first day. I have to save some bullets for the chamber!

Who could have predicted the train wreck that we've witnessed today? This can last a few more days and that's it. I both appreciate and feel bad for the new guys. Eric really ****ed us all over. Greed and hubris. That nerdy cocksucker. What is NovaNation, his retirement plan?

Who could have predicted the train wreck that we've witnessed today? This can last a few more days and that's it. I both appreciate and feel bad for the new guys. Eric really ****ed us all over. Greed and hubris. That nerdy cocksucker. What is NovaNation, his retirement plan?
Eric has the patience of God considering what he's put up with for years. I wish him well in his new endeavor and I hope he gets paid a sum commensurate with the countless time he's spent building these sites into what they have become!

Eric has the patience of God considering what he's put up with for years. I wish him well in his new endeavor and I hope he gets paid a sum commensurate with the countless time he's spent building these sites into what they have become!

I don't. Never liked that quick trigger prick.

David is a millennial, my being gay doesn't even phase him at all. He probably knows more "out" guys than guys I've hooked up with. Well maybe not that many, but you get the idea

Last edited:
Thanks Dave. Me and the wife are gonna make this part of our weekend routine. Both getting VERY intrugued by these pics. She might even let me get 15 minutes of "bathroom alone time" this weekend

I feel like this board has entered some kind of weird dream sequence.

C0177g.jpg

Reactions: LizReed
Fun fact. Ariel Winter is also the voice of my 5 yr old daughter's favorite Disney Jr princess, Sofia the First. Kinda makes it hard to be turned on by her huge cans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT