ADVERTISEMENT

Nelson Agholor

They're are camera's in the club. If I was a betting man, they agreed to a set upon price for an exchange of services and she upped it after the deed was done and he wouldn't pay it. Just a wild guess.

My sources are telling me that stripper is trying to run a scam here. Shocker.

or maybe he was.

"get coked up and then go to a strip club with 10 of your homeboys. you cant find a better time"

Bouncer right outside the champagne room. No alerting of the bouncer. No screaming. Calling BS here. As has been said the cameras will tell the tale. As has been said he probably didn't tip or pay for the agreed upon service. Probably said "**** you ho, dueces". Bam. Charges.

Reactions: obriend1
And the '4 for 4"ers rush to the players defense.:. What a shock.

Hey, if he raped her then by all means lock him up and throw away the key. No place for rapists in our society.

Simply stating that the early word is that it's a set-up.

No. If he was accused of this at a party or taking a random girl home from the bar or something along those lines I wouldn't question it. I would want to find out the truth before I formed an opinion. But I've been to Cheerleaders. Things will occasionally go on there, same with any gentlemen's club besides maybe Delilah's, and given it was the day shift - those girls probably aren't hard to negotiate with. GDog nailed it though - there are bouncers there and usually one right outside of the room. No screaming? No girl running out bloody? He wasn't physically hurt when she tried to fight him off?

There are just things that don't add up and this wouldn't be the first time that a celebrity or someone with money gets blackmailed.

which would bring me to question why any pro athlete would go to a strip club or any club for that matter. You kinda give up some freedoms when you are a pro athlete. too much to risk, too many people who will do anything to get your money. you are an easy target. stay home and rent a movie.

Reactions: NickleDimer
which would bring me to question why any pro athlete would go to a strip club or any club for that matter. You kinda give up some freedoms when you are a pro athlete. too much to risk, too many people who will do anything to get your money. you are an easy target. stay home and rent a movie.
Strip clubs are such a waste of money. It's say 1k for a trip to the back at a club, and you have to tip and deal with bouncers, cameras, etc. You can get you own stripper at home for 300 a pop, say it's 150 for a stripper pole on Amazon, depreciate that asset over two years (assuming it's a high quality pole) and you get your cost/encounter down to roughly 365/trip for the same experience.

-TMJ probably.

Hey, if he raped her then by all means lock him up and throw away the key. No place for rapists in our society.

Simply stating that the early word is that it's a set-up.

Word by who? Others 4 for 4ers in the know?

No. If he was accused of this at a party or taking a random girl home from the bar or something along those lines I wouldn't question it. I would want to find out the truth before I formed an opinion. But I've been to Cheerleaders. Things will occasionally go on there, same with any gentlemen's club besides maybe Delilah's, and given it was the day shift - those girls probably aren't hard to negotiate with. GDog nailed it though - there are bouncers there and usually one right outside of the room. No screaming? No girl running out bloody? He wasn't physically hurt when she tried to fight him off?

There are just things that don't add up and this wouldn't be the first time that a celebrity or someone with money gets blackmailed.
Things absolutely go on at delilahs. At least they used to. Got my rocks off there at least 3 times over the years. Once during a day shift.

Nah. Very good source. I'll leave it at that.

Love how you throw around the 4-4 tag like it's a negative. As if you're not a Mets, Giants, Rangers, & Knicks fan.

Difference I do not defend no questions asked. EVERY TIME. And let's be honest - this is an Eagle we are talking about here - town goes a little far on this team. My guess is he raped her - maybe assault of some kind. In as trip club in the middle of the afternoon. Jesus.

Reactions: Mr. Wade Garrett
Things absolutely go on at delilahs. At least they used to. Got my rocks off there at least 3 times over the years. Once during a day shift.

How much did it cost? (axing for a friend)

Difference I do not defend no questions asked. EVERY TIME. And let's be honest - this is an Eagle we are talking about here - town goes a little far on this team. My guess is he raped her - maybe assault of some kind. In as trip club in the middle of the afternoon. Jesus.

Yea, if you say so....

Again, simply pointing out what I was told from a good source. Not really defending anything. If I didn't talk to this person, then I wouldn't have said anything. If Eagles break the law then they should suffer the consequences. Really no skin off my back if that happens.

This is prostitution gone wrong. They agreed on a price. She blew him. He stiffed her. She cries rape. Yawn

Probably something like that. I read that he paid her $1400 for an hour. She left room short times later with $800.

He should be arrested for paying some clam $1400 for an hour.

The money these guys waste on these skanks is mind boggling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT