ADVERTISEMENT

No Joe

Not surprised.......think he wanted to, but, got pressure from Obama not to run. Reason being, who would Obama support? And I think the answer is Obama is in Hilliary's court.......scary as it is.......So, no matter who the Republican candidate turns out to be, have to hope the country sees the danger in voting democrat.

Not surprised.......think he wanted to, but, got pressure from Obama not to run. Reason being, who would Obama support? And I think the answer is Obama is in Hilliary's court.......scary as it is.......So, no matter who the Republican candidate turns out to be, have to hope the country sees the danger in voting democrat.

I believe that your assessment is incorrect.

Barry and the Clintons hate each other with a passion and I believe that Barry would have jumped at the opportunity to support Joe's candidacy (although not publicly)

FlippantSpecificAidi.gif

I believe that your assessment is incorrect.

Barry and the Clintons hate each other with a passion and I believe that Barry would have jumped at the opportunity to support Joe's candidacy (although not publicly)

But, don't you think that Obama would have pushed Biden to run if he didn't want Hilliary to be the candidate? So, you think Joe bailed out on his own??? I don't know.....If you're a life time politician and you climb the ladder to VP and you have a shot at Prez......I think you have to go for it...

I assumed it was because he realized that if he ran for president, his gaffes would no longer just be "Joe being Joe", but would present a real vulnerability. The main stream media could still just laugh it off, but other candidates would have ample ammo to attack him with.

Look at what people in this thread came up with, and we're not even digging that deep.

But, don't you think that Obama would have pushed Biden to run if he didn't want Hilliary to be the candidate? So, you think Joe bailed out on his own??? I don't know.....If you're a life time politician and you climb the ladder to VP and you have a shot at Prez......I think you have to go for it...

Yes, I think that Joe bailed on his own. It's too soon after the death of his son. I can't imagine how anyone could withstand the demands of a Presidential campaign under those conditions.

I am not sure that Barry explicitly pressured Joe to run, but I believe that he made it clear that he would have his full support if he did. The extent to which the Clintons and the Obamas loathe each other cannot be understated.

Hillary dodged a bullet. The Democrats may now proceed with their coronation as previously scheduled.

Last edited:
Hillary didnt request and receive FBI files on other politicians years ago for no reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT