ADVERTISEMENT

Norovirus

1) Cruises suck unless you are over 60.
2) Carnival is all Long Island trash.
3) Is Norovirus anything close to what took out Gretchen?
4) Blame Cuba?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...uba-ends-14-passengers-sick-article-1.2630064

I was in a wedding in St Maarten two weeks ago and caught noro. We get down there on Thursday and my date caught it right away... was bedridden by dinner. I caught it Sunday, after the wedding, along with half of the ceremony. Was bedridden for 12-16 hours, but it cleared up nicely. Flight from must have been nice for most.

Its nasty, but ive had worse.

Cruises might be the worst vacation you can go on next to staying at a Red Roof near a six flags.

Reactions: adp98
Never understood people who like cruises. What an awful way to travel.

I was in a wedding in St Maarten two weeks ago and caught noro. We get down there on Thursday and my date caught it right away... was bedridden by dinner. I caught it Sunday, after the wedding, along with half of the ceremony. Was bedridden for 12-16 hours, but it cleared up nicely. Flight from must have been nice for most.

Its nasty, but ive had worse.

Probably should have taken the opportunity to leave a creampie then as your sperm count would have been low and inactive.

Got Norovirus at Christmas last year. Shit is intense, but it leaves as quickly as it comes. It's ability to spread through people like wildfire is insane.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT