ADVERTISEMENT

Paschall Thoughts

Lowry45

VUSports.com Legend
Dec 7, 2004
After reading up on him and watching some you tube clips I really like this pick up. Next year we will be a solid team, the following year we lose to experience 3 and a 4 year starter. Bringing in a guy who has played at this level is very important. He has had success and it seems because of his injuries he has not hit his ceiling. Saying that what I like most about him is that he had some length and height to the guard position. Also another guy who can guard multiple positions that fits into our switching defense.

I really like how the 2016/2017 team is shaping up. You are going to have one of our best backcourts with Brunson and Booth and Donte off the bench, you get wing players like Paschall, Hart, Jenkins and Bridges, all of which are capable shooters and bring different dimensions to the game (shooting, rebounding, defense, ability to create). That is going to be tough to guard. On top of that you will have Spellman another big who can post and spread the floor, hopefully an experienced Reynolds can give minutes as well. Would like to get another post guy and I think Stevens would be a good fit, spreads the floor, can drive and gives that extra effort.

We are shaping up for a long run of very good teams. I know its disappointing that we have not had the success in the tourney but with the caliber of players we have coming and are recruiting we will break through, its just a matter of time. Good times to be a Wildcat fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.