ADVERTISEMENT

Penn Game TV

planocat

All VUSports.com Team
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2001
I'm three for three watching the Cats this year. Looks the only way - for out of towners anyway - is to subscripe via a one day pass to the Ivy League Digital Network. Cost is $9.95.

I'm on-21-0 late in first - nice picture

Too easy-34-7- 10 min to go in 2 nd

Save your money.......game should be played under a mercy rule.........Penn should receive every kick-off and also clock should not stop. Most people should be in the bars on Locust street by now.

With this being Bagnolis last game, maybe Nova won't have to schedule Penn anymore.......Maybe West Chester....I remember playing them back in the early 60's; more competitive than the Penn games. And, who remembers playing the Quantico Marines?

I remember the Quantico game when they had Jack Concanon at QB, just graduated from Boston College. He beat us in the last seconds of the game.

I remember playing Quantico. They always seemed to have a few VU grads playing for them. I think in 72 Joe Belasco who played at VU from 68 to 70. I also remember playing Parris Island Marines in 52. VU rented lights. I was in high school and a group of us journeyed from South Philly to the "Main Line".20-20 tie Only game played that season on campus.Think about some of the other teams Cats played that season, at Kentucky, at Clemson at Detroit for the first three, Wake Forrest at FF, at BC at Xavier, Parris Island, at Tulsa ,Boston U at Connie Mack Stadium. 7-1-1 record got blown out at Tulsa,(42-6) for the only loss. Came back the next week to crush BU 50-6 A very good team that never really had home games . Any wonder why VU has a small football fan base? One reason might be lack of home games.
BTW it is time to end the Penn series.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT