ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff tickets on sale on nova website

Sep 12, 2010
Buy your tickets now for Dec 6 th playoff game,

Tickets on sale at Nova website!

Support the team !!

Just purchased my tickets!

Have not been back to campus in a long time. Is tailgating allowed in the lots? Trying to watch the St Joe's game too so not sure if I should head to a bar before the game or not. Any thoughts and suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately because of a 1 PM hoops game, there will be no preferred tailgate parking. Parking will be a mess. The parking problems being brought on by our small private Catholic school having hugely successful hoops and football programs.
Behind the stadium look for the Football Club tent. They always have TV on. They will surely have on the Nova game. BTW Cats will blow out the hawks.

I have not seen a ticket price for students. $20 for adults $10 for children under 12.

Ed,

The Football Club tent will be in Pike Lot for the playoff game. They are working right now to get a TV feed of Fox Sports 1 in their (heated) tent to show the St. Joes game for folks who don't have tickets to both games. They'll be out there starting at noon.

The parking behind the stadium is locked up with basketball pass holders and TV trucks, so they had to move the tailgate.

Brian - Thanks.
I talked with the ticket office today. Students can gain entrance to football game via Wild card, no cost.

Ticket price is a bargain for what should be another offensive showdown with JMU. Weather might prevent a repeat of earlier 49-31 Nova win. Team seems fired up however.

Was there an email sent to football season ticket holders about buying the DEC 6th game tickets? Any cost to tailgate on Pike Lot since Pavilion Lot will be full?

DC_VU_Chapter. Yes, their was an e-mail. Received mine Sunday. Was going to order today but apparently if you order tickets you have to pick up at Will Call. Can't believe that, will call and find out if that is the case. Not looking forward to to standing in a Will Call line Dec.6th.

I ordered mine from ticket office as did Ace. He told me about the will call. I'll pick ours up next week at VU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT