ADVERTISEMENT

Prince Remembered

Everyone is just citing TMZ. Probably true, but it's only one source. He was sick recently.

Honestly, without Chapelle I don't know who prince is.

what a dick - he had to die today? im already mourning the loss of Chyna from WWE

****in A man, post a picture. If someone posted a proper remembered thread, would it even be a bb2n?

Prince_Dave_Chappelle_Blouses.jpg

I always feel like more people say they "love" Prince's music than actually love Prince's music.

Reactions: LizReed
Guy was a hell of a performer. Only saw him once but it was pretty amazing.

I like Prince, but this news will not affect my life much. He hasn't done much in the past decade. That super bowl performance was his last major event that I can remember.

It seems that Prince had a solid run - Appolonia, Shelia E, Vanity, Diamond and Pearl, Carmen Electra - all in their prime...solid.

I actually loved his music. Saw him once and he was unbelievable. Purple Rain one of my favorite albums as a kid. Thought he was at a TWolves game in the past few weeks.

Never understood what the big deal was. Songs seemed pretty hollow. What guy dresses in purple all the time? Seemed like an odd fella.

Missed a chance to see him perform a show in SF after his Oakland show last month. Have friends who saw him within the last couple years his live shows were on another level. Stamina for days. Would make fun of the crowd for slowing down/leaving at 3 am+ while he was still ripping.

He looked fine at the Dubs game beginning of March.

Drug overdose. Flu like symptoms was code for overdose last week.

Prince seemed invincible, but I wouldn't want to see him grow old. I think that makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT