ADVERTISEMENT

Profos

Mr. Wade Garrett

VUSports.com Addict
Dec 11, 2007
Maybe some of you married guys can help me out...

How realistic is it to knock a chick up if you consistently and thoroughly pull out?

I hate condoms, and engage in a good amount of sex without them.... Yet havent knocked anyone up (knock on wood). But my friends with kids are always talking about accidentally getting their wives pregnant.

I am skeptical that they were as considerate about not getting pregnant as i try to be.

What do you guys think??

TJC edit: Mothers Day got me thinking about this.
I just texted my lady about being lucky shes not a mother today.

Which do you "hate" more? Wearing a condom or paying thousands of dollars of child support?

"Accidentally getting their wives pregnant" is mostly BS. They're obviously banging regularly with no condom, eventually the timing will be right. They were probably fine with having a(nother) kid but maybe weren't specifically planning it that month. Sometimes I think people just like to say things.

To answer your question about the effectiveness of pulling out, I don't know. I would think 99% effective which wouldn't have me sleeping well at night.

Reactions: obriend1
"Accidentally getting their wives pregnant" is mostly BS. They're obviously banging regularly with no condom, eventually the timing will be right. They were probably fine with having a(nother) kid but maybe weren't specifically planning it that month. Sometimes I think people just like to say things.

To answer your question about the effectiveness of pulling out, I don't know. I would think 99% effective which wouldn't have me sleeping well at night.

I tend to agree with you regarding the wives thing.

But then that leads you to the other instance of unplanned pregnancies.... casual sex / unwed mothers / etc.
It seems to me that most of the guys that knock chicks up are morons in the first place. Though you hear so many horror stories, I could very well be wrong.

Ultimately I want to know: does a woman ever get pregnant when the guy is legitimately being careful?

Didn't work too well for me.............

article-2260914-16E090C0000005DC-966_634x721.jpg

Never used one and after 15 years of sex with my wife we had an unexpected visit from the stork. However, it was 3 months after having our 2nd kid. Therefore, I think this speaks to the breast feeding women are futile as fuk. Fire with impunity. If you have some control shouldn't be an issue.

disagree, see above.

Fertility depends on a lot of variables. Isn't everyone over 15 on the pill anyway?

Parenthood is rewarding enough that it would be a shame if it was forced upon you and not something that you chose with purpose. It would ruin your outlook on it.

Fertility depends on a lot of variables. Isn't everyone over 15 on the pill anyway?

No. For some reason I always wind up dating the chicks that say it messes with their systems, so they don't do it.... as if having a kid or an abortion wouldn't.

Still haven't been lucky enough to pin a chick down who is on the pill and just lets me fly free. If they have, they are usually one night stand whew-ers.

No. For some reason I always wind up dating the chicks that say it messes with their systems, so they don't do it.... as if having a kid or an abortion wouldn't.

Still haven't been lucky enough to pin a chick down who is on the pill and just lets me fly free. If they have, they are usually one night stand whew-ers.
Huh. I've heard the opposite. They get on it at a young age not because they're f-ing like rabbits but because it stabilizes irregular cycles. We need FatPinone to weight in. #OBgyn4.6.com

Most single women in their 20's or 30's are on the pill, in my experience. Wade - how have you not found one of them!?! They far out number the amount of women not on the pill!

Some pills really can screw up a woman's hormones and making them nutty. It is like any other medication, sometimes you have to go through trial-and-error to see what really works best for the body. My current girlfriend switched pills two months ago and hasn't been herself since and finally switched back today to her previous pill.

As for pulling out, I think it is more of a matter of knowing when a woman's fertile window is and being careful. I probably would want to wear a rubber in that window just for additional coverage as pre-ejaculate can cause pregnancy. The odds are really low but at this point in my life I'm not taking chances.

Accidental pregnancies occur because of one night stands with no protection, no pulling out, and booze. Or a woman is lying about being on the pill. I can understand it with highschoolers or college kids but not adults. ADP's situation does happen though and that's legitimate. "Irish Twins" happen for a reason. But I've had buddies get trapped because "they swore she was on the pill!"

Most single women in their 20's or 30's are on the pill, in my experience. Wade - how have you not found one of them!?! They far out number the amount of women not on the pill!

Some pills really can screw up a woman's hormones and making them nutty. It is like any other medication, sometimes you have to go through trial-and-error to see what really works best for the body. My current girlfriend switched pills two months ago and hasn't been herself since and finally switched back today to her previous pill.

As for pulling out, I think it is more of a matter of knowing when a woman's fertile window is and being careful. I probably would want to wear a rubber in that window just for additional coverage as pre-ejaculate can cause pregnancy. The odds are really low but at this point in my life I'm not taking chances.

Accidental pregnancies occur because of one night stands with no protection, no pulling out, and booze. Or a woman is lying about being on the pill. I can understand it with highschoolers or college kids but not adults. ADP's situation does happen though and that's legitimate. "Irish Twins" happen for a reason. But I've had buddies get trapped because "they swore she was on the pill!"

The last three girls I've dated, including the current one, were into holistic medicine and natural remedies. So the concept of taking chemicals so they could have sex wasn't appealing to them.

I just have got to stop dating those types of girls I suppose.

The last three girls I've dated, including the current one, were into holistic medicine and natural remedies. So the concept of taking chemicals so they could have sex wasn't appealing to them.

I just have got to stop dating those types of girls I suppose.

Yeah that would do it. Did they also rock the 70's bush as well?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT