ADVERTISEMENT

Ride from Louisville to Pittsburgh

mlyon03

All VUSports.com Team
Gold Member
Mar 23, 2004
Fellow Nation members, I realize I may be asking for a Hail Mary here, but I'm doing it for a friend -- a fellow Nova grad, class of '06, my roommate for four years who I don't believe missed one Villanova home game in that entire time, and just as rabid a Villanova basketball fan as I've ever seen...

My buddy is in Pittsburgh and has a ticket to the game on Saturday. He has a ride down to Louisville (about a 6 hour drive), but he has to be back in Pittsburgh by 8 am the next day for Easter services and celebrations. He has a one year old son and a pregnant wife, so his concerns are valid.

However, his ride needs to be elsewhere on Sunday and won't have time to drop him in Pittsburgh on their way home. Thus, he'll need other transportation back to Pittsburgh immediately after the game on Sunday (or likely someone leaving by about 1:00 am after the game).

Knowing that we have several loyal members down there, is anyone driving back to the Northeast directly after the game who might be able to give my friend a ride to Pittsburgh? Neither he nor I want to disrupt any plans for anyone here, but I'd be doing him a disservice if I didn't try. Again, this is no ordinary Villanova basketball fan -- he is and always has been nuts about this team.

Eric - feel free to remove this if inappropriate - I apologize in advance if so. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News