ADVERTISEMENT

Roundtree yesterday

JHoops

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I was able to catch Roundtree yesterday in KOP for a game. Team Final was playing up in the tourny feild.

My observations:
1) Roundtree is as close to six foot eight as you can be, he has a very active and atheltic frame that allows him to move up and down the floor was ease. Runs the floor pretty well.
2) He needs a little work on his lost game. He has a resemeblence, but nothing that is very fluid. A lot of his baskets I saw yesterday were transition running the floor, put backs, and dunks.
3) Pretty good defender out on the perimiter and in the paint. Long and atheltic arms that allows him to contrast shots at each angle. A good rebounder for only being 16 years old, he goes and gets the ball.
4) Didn't show it much in the game I saw, but you can tell by him shooting free throws that he has a nice shot. I truly believe with time and development that he could be a good mid range jump shooter for a big. I sort of think he could develop I to a shooter that Cunningham was, at least in that mild.
5) I like his game, I would think with two years left in high school that he would be worth offering.

A couple of other things:
1) we should move far away from Nick Alikios as possible, patriot leauge type of player.
2) Darron Russel from Ihmotep is a very good player. Temple and La Salle should be all in and then some on him.

Reactions: kjbert and Steve T
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News