ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah Palin

Someone smells a money-making opportunity...great attempt to stay relevant in order to keep cutting them checks.

Originally posted by adp98:
Someone smells a money-making opportunity...great attempt to stay relevant in order to keep cutting them checks.
No one does this better than Trump. Read an article recently that went over his comments from like the past 5 elections or something - before every one he says almost the exact same thing about seriously considering getting into the race, but he never even comes close running for anything. Then post election he goes on to say how he regrets it, because he would have won easily. "I was leading in every single poll by a wide margin" ...

I also read that the Bushes called the Clintons to give them a 'heads up' that Jeb was running. Whole circus is like a South Park episode at this point.

Yes and Yes. I don't find either of those things remarkable either. Classy move by Bush. Trump is all about making money. If the idiot media wants to give him the platform to make more money shame on them. Note, it's usually the liberals who want to demonstrate how awful Republicans are so they breath life into every crazy thing uttered by Trump. He knows this so he does crazy things, plays on the left-leaning media and makes some money Like you said, he's the best at it. Cap tip.

Trump is a con man and he's very good at it. It's all about free publicity for his projects. He'll never run because he knows he can't win.

Donald Trump is a genius. Don't tell me anyone of you would not trade your life for his in a heartbeat. The guy was born to make money - and he is very good at it. Like adp said, if people want to keep giving him attention that this is on them. He just takes advantage of it. Honestly, the liberals are the one that keeps him relevant. Anytime the guy talks, tweets etc it gets picked up by them and all those poor hipsters go crazy. He is a real life WWE villain.

Originally posted by Ninetynine5.0:
We keep giving Kim Kardashian attention too. It doesnt mean much.
True - but she is making money hand over fist without having any actual talent. Sign me up.

Do like his commentary on the Republican side for President. Straight out says, nobody wants another Bush & Mitt had his chance & already lost.

Cleanwave, I wouldn't know because I don't pay it any attention. Donald is just being Donald.

President_0d2b02_198978.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT