ADVERTISEMENT

score predictions

Villanova 28 Liberty 27

This will not be easy. I watched the JMU/Liberty game and they are big & physical defensively. Plus their kicker hit a 56 yard FG.

Robertson & cast find a way, but barely!

Go 'CATS!!

Cats are a 7 pt fav. I look for a VU win by 13 pts.

Liberty 35
Nova 28

Let's go flames!! Save our school some money by ending the football season!!

The wining score is Cats 29 Flames 22 in the flood bowl. Hope for better weather at Nova next week against Sam Houston St. Rain almost did in the Cats. Great job team and staff. Win and advance. First playoff win for JR.

I'm drenched, but well worth it..great win and we have a home game next saturday..Go Cats.

We do have a home game. Could be Friday night or Sat afternoon.

Excellent call, Mainliner -- let us know your prediction for next week, so we can take it to the bank -- assuming that you're calling for a Wildcat win, of course.

Originally posted by triplecat:
Excellent call, Mainliner -- let us know your prediction for next week, so we can take it to the bank -- assuming that you're calling for a Wildcat win, of course.
Yea, except this time do it BEFORE the game.

Originally posted by AvalonFal:
Originally posted by triplecat:
Yea, except this time do it BEFORE the game.
You suggest that I falsified the score prediction..........?? Now, that hurts.......
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT