ADVERTISEMENT

Seinfeld Dated a 17 Year Old?

SnottieDrippen

All VUSports.com Team
Nov 14, 2012
http://defamer.gawker.com/remember-...m_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

I was 5 when these events began (1993) so I don't remember any of this - but it all seems pretty insane to me. The most well known actor on television was dating a 17 (soon to be 18) year old and people were generally sympathetic? You guys remember any of this?

Really was a different era. Biggest surprise for me: Conan O'Brien had a late night show in 1995. Man I was not as conscious as I thought.

Reactions: kjbert
back then unless you watched access hollywood you didnt know about this stuff. today the news is 24 hours and everyone has a soap box. wouldnt work in todays world.

I just googled pictures of her from back in the day. She was a grown ass woman. Live in let live.

huge cans but nothing great, especially for a guy making a million a week.

he was 39 at the time, thats pretty bad. 29 and 18 is still bad. i say if you are over 25 she has to be at least 21, if she is 18 or 19 you can only be 21-25, just my thoughts.

He was on the Howard Stern Show back then, Howard asked him how were her SAT scores.

"There's a pretty girl turning 16 years old every day. It's none of this takin' advantage thing."
-Jim Brown

jwkk1zj8bch584syxogs.jpg

You youngsters and your awful memories.

Yeah - another reason I don't take anyone my age or younger seriously in GOAT debates. I bought a DVD of Jordan's best games and that's the only full game footage I've seen in reality. Still, they were just his best games.

Shoshana was really good looking. Gotta find a picture of her today. Makes sense only people reading tabloids of watching E would have known about this back then

love guys on here that knock a good lookin' broad - typically, they're hooked up with a honker with fatback arms.

I kee picturing Shannyn Sossamon when I read Shoshanna Lonstein. Shannyn is 100 times hotter than that handsome woman with big saggers.

love guys on here that knock a good lookin' broad - typically, they're hooked up with a honker with fatback arms.

I love guys on here that knock a good lookin broad with fatback arms - typical, they're hooked up with chicks that look like Shoshannna Lonstein.

He was on the Howard Stern Show back then, Howard asked him how were her SAT scores.

Stern had a field day with this, in fact it ruined the relationship between Stern and Jerry, but it was worth it. The last straw was Howard bringing Janice Ian on the show to sing a song parody of her hit "At Seventeen."

Classic Howard. I love Jackie laughing in the background. I remember they played that live on Howard's New Years Rotten Eve special back in 1993. Classic. They best pay per view in the history of television-I still have it on VHS somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT