ADVERTISEMENT

Some Updates of my MD underclass articles

Steve T

Post 'Til Your Fingers Bleed
Gold Member
Jul 16, 2001
HS season over and now in AAU. Here are some recruiting updates of kids I mentioned in the articles I did a couple months ago.

Darryl Morsell soph guard Mount Saint Joe: Picked up his 1st 2 offers(Towson/Cal State Northridge)
Jalen "Sticks" Smith frosh 6-8 f Mount Saint Joe-playing well and up some weekends. Ohio State has now been in contact.
Montez Mathis Fr guard Mt Carmel-picked up an offer from Memphis
Bruce Moore-jr F McDonogh. 9 offers ranging from lower A10 to Patriot
Kurk Lee jr g St Frances: picked up a Western KY offer over the weekend. His dad played there for 2 years before transferring
Andre Rafus-6-8 soph-has left St Frances and will play at St Bens nxt year. still getting plenty of HM attention
Tyler Foster soph G Gilman- Gtown in strong pursuit
Luka Garza 6-9 F/C Maret School-Having foot surgery and will miss much if not all of the AAU season. Still has several A10 offers and also a Depaul offer from Big East. Heard he has a strange request for any University....he wants to live on the 2nd floor of the dorms
Khalil Richards jr guard St Frances. Transferring to Shiloh HS in Georgia. Kim Rivers will have him ready for D1.
Justin Gorham 6-8 jr Calvert Hall-No big offers yet but pilling up the Mid Major offers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.