ADVERTISEMENT

The Sports Network Top 25 FCS

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
Not a lot of movement among the top 8. For example last week's top 8 were exactly the same a the week before. Not this week
#1 NoDakota St Bison, # 2 Eastern Washington Eagles, #3 Costal Carolina Chanticleers and #4 UNH Wildcats all won. But #5 McNeese St. Cowboys (3-2) lost . Our Cats, 6th should move up one spot.
Granted these rankings are not the be all and end all. Yet Coach T likes to see Nova ranked high. Recruits, their families and friends watch them. As fans we can have fun with them. Always good to get positive coverage.
Guys - this post is incorrect. This morning I guess I was looking at last week's poll. Sorry.

This post was edited on 10/13 3:47 PM by UncleEd I should have realized this week's polls don't come out until about 2:15

This post was edited on 10/13 3:52 PM by UncleEd

One of our good VU fans just emailed me to say it was KC's team Sam Houston St that beat McNeese

Even with their loss, McNesse stayed ahead of our Cats. With their 3-2 record they stayed at #5.

that makes no sense whatsoever. Shows a lack of respect for CAA football.

82 - thanks. This morning I was looking at last week's poll. I should have realized this week's polls don't come out until around 2:15 Monday afternoon.
I need more coffee in the morning.
This post was edited on 10/13 3:54 PM by UncleEd

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT