ADVERTISEMENT

Tolley

Sentence will be 15. Out in 7-8...if he lives that long. Looks like s4it.

what an awesome jury in the awesome bucks county courthouse.

he deserves every day he gets in jail.

Originally posted by BAC111:

Sentence will be 15. Out in 7-8...if he lives that long. Looks like s4it.
That long? I figured it would be more like a 7-8 year sentence and he'd be out in 2-3.

That was just a guess though.

If you are correct, that makes his decision to turn down the plea agreement to be unbelievably foolish. Although perhaps three hots and a cot beats the alternative for him right now, despite the fact that he'd better not drop his soap in the shower. Who is going to hire him?

Originally posted by wcburrs87:
Knucklehead
th

Over here.

he had the plea of 7 months in state prison and then 14 months in a drug and alcohol rehab, no reason he shouldnt haven taken the plea that his lawyer got for him. i guess he thought he could get a hung jury.

MV5BMTk4MDUzMjk2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzY1ODcxOA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

over here

Should people outside of the 215/610 area codes have any idea who you are talking about?

Read a good article on him about a year ago, want to say it was Rolling Stone (one of the stories they didn't just make up). Guy was living on the edge consistently all the way back to the 80s, surprised he's still alive. I believe he actually came from the west coast but became big in the CoP.

Sorry, upon further recollection I think it was CoP Magazine not RS. Good article.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT