ADVERTISEMENT

Trade Proposal: Harvey for Harper Straight Up

Both are petulant douches repped by a super douche. Sorry but Nats would be crazy. I'll keep the guy who plays every day over that pussy Harvey.

Nats would never do that. Nats say no.

I do believe that Harvey gets traded in this off-season. Rusney Castillo and Xander Boegarts for Matt Harvey?

Harper is all that separates the Nats from complete irrelevance. He is worth the price of admission at the gate, worth turning on the TV for. No matter how many pu$$ies and d-bags you surround him with and is basically untouchable for them right now. That will probably change when he gets closer to walking as a FA and Rizzo is sent to see about getting some "club control" of guys from elsewhere in return.

And if they were going to trade him, there is no universe where a pitcher, any pitcher but especially one who will be 27 at the start of next year, is apparently already distracted in NY and with a Tommy John already in his file, would be an adequate return.

Reactions: kjbert
Has Ted updated the card yet to reflect the projected 2016 roster? If so, is his list on a cash or accrual basis? Does he list Papelbon at the full $11M or does he back out the deferred salaries? What about the money he owes Matt Williams?

All great questions. I'll be sure to ask him

He wouldn't know anything about the club house.

No, the guy who claimed he could dunk, then retreated to dunking a tennis ball, then to dunking a tennis ball on a 9' rim. Hard to trust that guy. And that's not even looking at his sordid past of intellectual dishonesty and goal post pushing.

You served up a lay up. Let's not try to get things confused. I have not retreated on anything.You are trying to misdirect as that was too easy. Basketball with the cooks on Friday nights. Just own it. We all put stupid stuff up here.

I have dunked a basketball on a 10 foot hoop. I did a tennis ball in my driveway, Edit, once a tennis ball and once a small soccer of mini basketball, can't recall. it was one of my kids balls. I thought it was ten foot, went back, measured and it was 9'6. I posted as much and made fun of myself. Laugh at yourself. It's good for the soul. Instead of laughing at yourself, you are attacking me. It's unbecoming. We're all idiots.

I own my Fri night pickup games. I don't care. Those guys treated me great. I prob fit in better with them then I did Nova kids at the time.

I own my Fri night pickup games. I don't care. Those guys treated me great. I prob fit in better with them then I did Nova kids at the time.
It was a fun run. It cut into my time spent impressing chicks at frat parties with stories about the West Virginia youth tennis circuit, but I don't regret it one bit.

I forget where I read it but I remember a guy saying how you learn more about a person and connect on a more primal level from a single backdoor pass than in 2 hours of conversation at a dinner party. Every now and then I run into guys I've played with in random games and have long-ass conversations with them, whereas I barely know where to start with some of my wife's friends' husbands who I've dined with dozens of times.

Reactions: Chimpat
It was a fun run. It didn't cut into my time spent impressing chicks at frat parties because that happen naturally.

I forget where I read it but I remember a guy saying how you learn more about a person and connect on a more primal level from a single backdoor pass than in 2 hours of conversation at a dinner party. Every now and then I run into guys I've played with in random games and have long-ass conversations with them, whereas I barely know where to start with some of my wife's friends' husbands who I've dined with dozens of times.
Fixed.It was only the losers who played pick up on Friday nights that had to talk about high school athletic feats. Those of us who played D1 already had the chops for the ladies.

Last edited:
Fixed.It was only the losers who played pick up on Friday nights that had to talk about high school athletic feats. Those of us who played D1 already had the chops for the ladies.
"It was match point Seton Hall in a fifth set tie breaker during a crucial match to decide 6th place in the Big East regular season tennis standings and your boy ADP pounded the second serve of a lifetime..."
(Panties drop)

You're walking into these. Hit the showers and comeback with your fastball.

My corn hole skills have come in handy on many occasions. And let's not get into my skills at playing quarters....I think we all know.

Only on Friday night's when playing with the cooks. These guys can get vicious so we want everyone to have a positive experience.

colbert-popcorn.gif

Basically the only people FreddyShoop at Nova were the cooks and Lappas.

Edit, still drunk from last night.

Last edited:
You always struck me as a man of the people, cannot believe you allowed management into these games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT