ADVERTISEMENT

Turkey Airport Attack

Doctor_Van

All VUSports.com Team
May 20, 2014
Remember this is a peaceful religion. Let's pin the blame on the NRA and Disney.

Let's hope Erdogan & Turkey will STOP funding, arming & coddling all "moderate" jihadists.

Enuff is enuff is enuff

I was just at that airport a couple months ago. The fact that they have security before you get into the actual airport probably limited the casualties somewhat.

Reactions: kjbert
With all the media covering this story in nauseating depth, Let me know when one mentions the criminal fact that Erdogan used ISIS to steal Syrian & Iraq oil

I was just at that airport a couple months ago. The fact that they have security before you get into the actual airport probably limited the casualties somewhat.
From what I have read, it's what caused it...the bombers attacked the checkpoints entering the airport. So, you have a mass of people huddled at one place with no security preventing you from getting there with weapons.

was it the pkk?

remember, they're terrorists too, and just as bad as isis--even if they're one of the most effective groups in fighting isis

From what I have read, it's what caused it...the bombers attacked the checkpoints entering the airport. So, you have a mass of people huddled at one place with no security preventing you from getting there with weapons.

Sounds like they should have had a checkpoint before that checkpoint

Probably microaggressions by the West that caused these coincidentally Muslim men to commit such a heinous act. Let's focus on what a peaceful religion it is and forget how this happens over and over again.

Reactions: tomjackleman
Probably microaggressions by the West that caused these coincidentally Muslim men to commit such a heinous act. Let's focus on what a peaceful religion it is and forget how this happens over and over again.
I've read the Koran. We should just kill all of them, even the terrorist babies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT