ADVERTISEMENT

TV of Yesterdays Playoff games

paschall

VUSports.com All-American
Gold Member
Feb 18, 2007
I have Verizon and looked all over for a playoff game(s). Couldn't find any. Who televised them? I decided to watch Temple-Cincinnati. OMG! Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment. 3 observations. 1. Looked like 50,000 + empty seats and sounded like a Library. 2. That Cin. and Temple could be Bowl Qualified is testimony to the lunacy of a Bowl for every Metro area with a population of 100,000 people. 3. John Robertson, given what I saw is better, much better, than either of the two QB's on the field yesterday.

Spent 6 hours I'll never get back glued to my computer screen. Next Saturday will also be ESPN3, if you can't get to the game. BTW, I have Verizon too, and you will be pleased to discover that they have already configured your account for instant access to ESPN3.

One thing that my cable company provides (Bright House Networks) is those games are available on ESPN Gameplan and if you have the sports pass or something to that effect, the games are on those channels on tv. I watched a lot of good FCS Football Saturday, I was happy to see Liberty take out JMU. The sleeper teams I think that can win the next round is Montana and Northern Iowa, both looked very solid. The Montana State-South Dakota State game was fun to watch in the snow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT