ADVERTISEMENT

USWNT

NovaNation1188

VUSports.com Addict
Apr 2, 2007
Anyone else have trouble rooting for this team?

Hope Solo is a criminal. While hammered, she beat the sh*t out of her sister/nephew and then threatened cops while resisting arrest. No penalty.

Seems like an eerily similar situation to Penn State's scandal. Looking the other way for money and pride. Solo should be held to a higher standard when wearing the red white and blue. As far as I'm concerned, Solo in goal is a ringing endorsement for domestic violence as long as you're famous.

I'm sure I'll get shredded for that, but it's just how I feel when I hear these local nuts supporting this knucklehead.

I tried watching the game and it really is brutal. I think a decent D3 men's team would beat the shit out of these teams, it is so slow.

In the past I thought the women's game translated decently. Maybe, it's still that way. But that match vs Sweeden bored me to tears.

The depth perception by them is terrible, I play with girls on co-ed teams and its hard to miss. I love how these broads go up for a header and miss it by 2 feet. It's unreal.

I don't like the whining about the field turf. It's the same for everyone.

Who was that doctor guy that was the officiating expert? He was horrible, and went back on what he said to begin with.

On a related note, I think people who's only job is to explain the rules on broadcasts add less than sideline reporters, and they're usually terrible broadcasters.

I watched again, the only players who make any quick decisions are Alex Morgan and Rapinoe. Rampone who is like 40 was making quicker decisions in the 10 minutes she was in.

Anyone else have trouble rooting for this team?

Hope Solo is a criminal. While hammered, she beat the sh*t out of her sister/nephew and then threatened cops while resisting arrest. No penalty.

Seems like an eerily similar situation to Penn State's scandal. Looking the other way for money and pride. Solo should be held to a higher standard when wearing the red white and blue. As far as I'm concerned, Solo in goal is a ringing endorsement for domestic violence as long as you're famous.

I'm sure I'll get shredded for that, but it's just how I feel when I hear these local nuts supporting this knucklehead.
Personally I was turned off by Hope Solo when i saw her pictures during the fappening. Woof

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT