ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome back.............

Mainliner II

VUSports.com Legend
Apr 25, 2006
to all the snow Mexicans.............wasn't sure if the snow fall was going to meet the minimum required, but, luckily had about 4 inches in Bucks County.....They did their usual good job clearing the driveways, walks, and of course the streets. I know you all were wondering if they were on the job........
cool.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Sportsboss_ofnothing:
Nice to see you're reveling in your own racism. At least you own it. You're despicable yet honest.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Sports...othing.......First, I'm anything but a racist......I even like you........maybe some attempts at humor don't measure up to BW's standards, for that I apologize. But, all of the residents in my community lovingly refer to the landscape people and snow removal guys as I have stated from time to time. We all love them....because, we never have to touch a lawn mower, rake, or any other landscape tools, and, never have to even own a snow shovel.......that is condo living. If I get the feeling that I'm actually offending folks, I'll knock it off......but, the general theme of this board is far worse than anything I ever dropped on these pages.

You're right, it's funny and obviously well intentioned and not racist.. Sports boss_ofnothing is just another one of these stupid alts who ruins these boards, isn't remotely funny and is so boring.

Originally posted by tjc3844:
You're right, it's funny and obviously well intentioned and not racist.. Sports boss_ofnothing is just another one of these stupid alts who ruins these boards, isn't remotely funny and is so boring.
Is he pedantic too?.

Originally posted by vujoe62:
Is he pedantic too?.
VUjoe.........ya got me......have to admit I don't know what that means.......but, soon as I find out, I'll fire back with a reply....

Originally posted by Mainliner II:

Originally posted by vujoe62:
Is he pedantic too?.
VUjoe.........ya got me......have to admit I don't know what that means.......but, soon as I find out, I'll fire back with a reply....
pedantic....= ...."a formalist or precisionist in teaching or scholarship".............hey, been called worse.......

Mainliner, if you don't feel comfortable saying something to someone's face, you shouldn't say it at all.

I don't think you're racist fyi

Originally posted by Sportsboss_ofnothing:
So typical and boring, joe.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Several old, typical, and boring posters have left the newsgroup in recent months, as have a number of very good posters.

Sports boss_ofnothing is just another one of these stupid alts who ruins these boards, isn't remotely funny and is so boring.
Wooo, not so fast. Let's give this poster some time. Hasn't been here long enough to be called stupid, unfunny, and boring.

Originally posted by SnottieDrippen:
Mainliner, if you don't feel comfortable saying something to someone's face, you shouldn't say it at all.

I don't think you're racist fyi
Snottie.......not looking for a tussle......but, if you knew me, like in business, you'd know I'm not uncomfortable in saying anything to someone's face.....I am not, and never have been a "yes" man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT