ADVERTISEMENT

Well so much for a home game on Sunday

Nov 2, 2009
Looks like we missed the home date by one basket... Oh, well, that is how it goes. I'm guessing the team will head out tomorrow for the next game in Illinois. They should have fun especially if they play well. I wonder if continued wins will bring them back home for any further games.

Tpenter, have you looked into this? ask Dean?

I do hope the girls will make it through at least a few rounds...

The WNIT is in this to make money. If we win on Sunday we would play the winner of South Dakota and Colorado. South Dakota got almost 1,400 people out Thursday night for their game. Colorado averaged almost 2,500 a game this year and put 4,500 in the seats against Stanford. We got 370 people out to our game on Thursday.

My guess is we have no chance of playing at home in the next round if we get past Illinois State, who should be tough at home (with probably 2,000 plus in attendence). Hopefully Sweeney is good to go as she obviously had some discomfort in that hand getting iced up during the second half.

It figures they would win the NIT when I am unable to travel... just my luck, I guess... Oh well...

I did a head count at the last game and actually counted 360 heads... I am surprised I was that close ...

Of the 360, I figure only about 240 or less actually paid to get in...

Lot of comps there...

I am hoping to be able to somehow view the game(s) on the internet...

Later...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT