ADVERTISEMENT

Which would you rather?

DCFRANKLIN

VUSports.com All-American
Dec 19, 2007
Beating NDSU in the Fracking Bowl in Frisco or beating UCONN next Labor Day?

Not sure what the Fracking Bowl is but if you are talking about the FCS National Championship I'll take that. We will beat UConn next Labor Day. The fact they are FBS means nothing, we are a better team.

Beating UConn is no big deal. We all know Cats are better than Cuse, Beat them at every tihng but final score. UConn should not scare Cats.
Let's win another NCAA team title for Villanova,

Nova will never move up but to answer your question, would much rather have an 11 game season playing east coast rivals than play a series of directional state schools in a championship playoff system few but parents are interested in.

Win the Championship.

Will we beat UConn? We are the better program BUT, Robertson won't have experience at receiver or RB, so who knows ...

Romeocat: We should be OK at both WR and RB. No question Poppy and Pettway will be missed. However, Burke, Gulyas, Wells, De Camillo, and a pretty impressive Redshirt Freshman, Lincoln Collins are all back. Likewise will miss the M&M duo but Medely hasn't played much this year. This has allowed Gary Underwood to come on strong. I was looking at yesterdays stats. He returned 3 kickoffs for a 31.7 yard average. He is very tough to bring down. He's getting better and better. Freshman, Matt Gudzah has already picked up some nice experience. Javon White, is supposed to be back, and we have two very good RB commits. I think, with J.R. that will be a pretty good skill position package for next year. With the loss of only 3 starters, and a host of 2 deep players coming back our Defense should also be very good next year. The Cats have an excellent chance for an outstanding 2 year ride. So far so good for this year.

Thanks for the input. I like the show of spirit. I would like to win the national championship, but I think we must beat UCONN to restore our pride after laying an egg against the Huskies in the NCAA basketball tournament. It would also show the ACC how far UCONN football has fallen since their "Fiasco" Bowl appearance.

National Championship all the way. Much more difficult than beating Uconn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT