ADVERTISEMENT

Wimbledon

gldendog

Post 'Til Your Fingers Bleed
Jul 24, 2001
The guy Federer is playing is wearing a Federer Nike shirt, with the "RF" covered up by a patch. This has to be a first in sports history. Wearing clothes with your opponent's name on it.

As for the actual tournament - anything but a Djoker 5th straight major would be a surprise tho I suppose if Murray is going to beat him in a final, it's here.

Who cares? I just want to see Serena in one of those skimpy Nike outfits that the Brits are trying to ban.

Hoping time off gives Fed one last shot on the grass, but I'm not betting on it.

Hoping time off gives Fed one last shot on the grass, but I'm not betting on it.

Not happening. Form isn't good enough. Not moving well enough with the knee and back to beat Novak. Even on grass. But he does have an absolute peach of a draw into the quarters. Couldn't have gotten a better draw.

Who cares? I just want to see Serena in one of those skimpy Nike outfits that the Brits are trying to ban.

Yea I forgot it's normal to see someone at the highest level of tennis competing with a shirt on that has his opponents name on it. That happens all the time.

Not happening. Form isn't good enough. Not moving well enough with the knee and back to beat Novak. Even on grass. But he does have an absolute peach of a draw into the quarters. Couldn't have gotten a better draw.

Heard it here first. Roger Federer, your 2016 Wimbledon Champion.

Reactions: tomjackleman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT